32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Queries on VPS
I am planning to use Interspire for email marketing.
I am thinking of buying a vps.
i want to know what is the minimum spec for vps to run interspire.

One more query is how will i run interspire on my webhost.
if i plan to .

the copy of interspire is from this forum.
vip section.

any help and suggestions would be helpful. thank you
10-10-2012, 07:14 PM
RE:
You can run Interspire on a VPS with 512MB of RAM, a 1GB hard drive and as much bandwidth as you'll need to send out all your emails.
10-12-2012, 07:40 AM
RE:
The biggest issue you are going to face, is your webhosting provider's maximum hourly email rate! I have tried a dozen VPS companies before finding one that had an unlimited hourly rate. You might be thinking, well all VPSs should be unlimited, well that is not the case.

DO NOT USE GoDaddy, they suck balls so just never use them for a hosting company Actually, they suck for a domain registrar too, so just do not use GoDaddy at all! Also, DO NOT use Hostgator, they suck balls too. 5 years ago, I would have said Hostgator was good. Now, all their servers are over crowded. Their support USED to be good, now they have slacked. Also, they are not accepting of bulk email. I had to provide proof everytime I sent out a blast to my list of 15k at the time. All legit optins!

Most companies don't advertise their hourly email rate on their site. You have to ask them. Some of them won't answer you or they will say they don't know. Spamming is a huge problem for webhosting companies, so finding one that allows unlimited/hour is about 1 out of 50.

I finally found an amazing VPS. Their prices are great, their server is fast and rock solid, and allows unlimited emails. They give you root access via WHM and cPanel. I will NEVER choose a hosting company that doesn't provide cPanel!!!!!! I have a list of about 23k that I mail to about 1-2 times a week, and actually they haven't contacted me once about my emails. I also use an emailing provider (NOT AWEBER THEY SUCK TOO) but I use those for my "premium" leads that have taken actions in the past. Once they take an action off my Interspire, they get moved into my emailing providers system. My email provider is not aweber, but it is better. Aweber IS NOT the best, they are actually not even close. Mine is cheaper, has more features, better support, and just amazing. I am not publicly listing it here, as I don't want 1,000 blackhat spammers jumping on them and ruining them. When you get a huge influx of people who join and spam from them, it will force them to crack down.

I am in a handful of "feedback loops" such as with Comcast, Yahoo, AOL, ect. So when someone clicks "spam" i am told and I can remove them. I don't want people on my list who are going to click spam, I remove them and add them to my blacklist!

With interspire, you have a decision to make. I prefer using the old 5.x versions rather than the newer version 6.x. The reason why is this. Version 6 sends emails SLOW!!! My host is unlimited, I have it set in the settings of IEM to unlimited, however it only sends like 500 an hour. I modifed version 6.x to send 2k per hour (by changing how many emails it grabs per batch) but I don't feel like it is sending very well. I moved to version 5.x and saw better open rates... So I feel version 6 sucks! They changed the way it grabs the emails from the database, and it just screwed things up! Dont feel that because you grabbed IEM from the VIP section here, that it is a special version. I am not VIP, and I promise I have the same one you do! (I am not saying there arent awesome things in VIP, just saying this Interspire is easily found nulled and working on other sites)

If you need help, want to know my VPS of choice, want to know what emailing provider I use, send me a PM. I AM NOT asking for you to PM me so I can make money from you. I WILL NOT post them here publicly because I do not want a thousand of people who don't know what they are doing ruin things for me! I know a hanful of idiots will join and import 100k emails that they scraped or downloaded off the internet or other forums and spam off the servers. That will force them to crack down and make their emailing rules more strict. That will affect me, so I am not going to tell everyone, I am just fine being the only blackhatter there..

49.gif