46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2017, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017 02:35 PM by Theo1.)
Quantum Success: Learn the Secret of a 3 Time Bankrupt Who Will Bring you Prosperity Your Friends will ENVY!
Now THIS is INTERESTING!

I was spending some time DIGGING THROUGH my DIGITAL DINOSAURS today (because I am FREE every day and night!) and stumbled upon this totally LONG-LOST AND FORGOTTEN 53 page ebook of MIRACLES called - "Quantum Success"-

Do YOU want to learn how a previous "Financial Failure"- 3-time bankrupt "Victim" was able to TURN EVERYTHING AROUND in such a MASSIVE way that HE is NOW a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE?

AND, HE did NOTHING MORE than change his MINDSET?

Think "I am" or "He" is "Full of It?"

All I'm offering is 53 QUICK pages for you to find out...

But if you know me by now...(My name is THEO1)...I Will NEVER waste your TIME- CHECK THIS OUT!

Just read the opening lines of the PDF-

"Do you ever feel out of control? Do you struggle with success? Do you see success as your adversary? Do you feel like something or someone is killing your success?

Do your relationships lack the spark of permanence your heart cries out for? Do ideas and businesses that make others rich leave you wondering what went wrong?

Do you feel like there's some monstrous, invisible thing, following you, killing every major success you manage to find?

Do you feel like no matter what you do or how hard you try, sooner or later all your efforts will come to naught?

Do you feel any of these things?

I did... I lived most of my life believing I had an ancient, success-killing shadow following me everywhere...Today, I am a rich man..."

Code:
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/6UllANy2/file.html
12-22-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Quantum Success: Learn the Secret of a 3 Time Bankrupt Who Will Bring you Prosperity Your Friends will ENVY!
Your shares are very valuable bro many thanks, keep it on max reps given.

Best Cool
12-22-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: Quantum Success: Learn the Secret of a 3 Time Bankrupt Who Will Bring you Prosperity Your Friends will ENVY!
I thank you a million times over for this share. It has become more valuable to me than any post in this entire forum. May God richly and forever bless you for what you've shared here. #forevergrateful
12-22-2017, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 02:03 PM by Theo1.)
RE: Quantum Success: Learn the Secret of a 3 Time Bankrupt Who Will Bring you Prosperi...
(12-22-2017 12:15 PM)RealTalk Wrote:  I thank you a million times over for this share. It has become more valuable to me than any post in this entire forum. May God richly and forever bless you for what you've shared here. #forevergrateful

Wow Real Talk, I'll take you at your word!

Seriously, I'm really glad this share means that much to you- And just think, I could have easily passed it over with all of the other things I have- But I remembered it from some time ago and thought it had a lot of great ideas, perspectives, and approaches-

So may God richly bless YOU forever as well! What a nice message during this holiday season-

Wish you the BEST!

Theo
12-22-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Quantum Success: Learn the Secret of a 3 Time Bankrupt Who Will Bring you Prosperi...
thankssmilefor sharing! Sounds very interesting indeed. Added max reps for your efforts Theo1! Nice Thread
I'll start reading asap, I hope there's some valuable stuff there! Happydance
24.gif
12-22-2017, 11:22 PM
Thanks Theo1 for sharing this ebook, reps given. Below is my review on it.

Review...
This 53-page ebook that is very poorly written, who’s author to me reads as disingenuine, and is full of grammatical errors was trite at best. The author spent about forty-eight pages prattling on about nonsensical fluff. In the remaining three pages, was the meat of this book. While I believe that the author has not practiced nor benefited from taking his own advice, the principles of the remaining three pages are in fact valid.
1. Seeing Now. That means to keep yourself in the now moment as that is the only moment that we can experience and manipulate.
2. Breathing Now. This is in fact simply an extension to the first principle to help focus on the now moment.
3. Done Me Wrong List. Here is a cathartic process to let go of the past and those perceived transgressions against us. I find this to be useful advice.
4. Thank You for Everything. Having gratitude for life and all that is abundant in that life is the key to keeping us grounded and contented in these now moments. I practice this whole heartedly.
12-23-2017, 12:10 AM
Thank you so much for your kindness and effort sir.

Rep added!
12-23-2017, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 12:33 AM by Theo1.)
Hey badbender,

Sorry if you didn't get as much out of the book, or maybe you did? I've given this book to other people in the past who really enjoyed it and put it to use-

But in terms of the author, he isn't disingenuous, and absolutely changed his life, and his family's life, through what's in this book, and his other courses and techniques that he/the company teaches-

The company is very well known, and he is highly respected in LOA circles- Now that may be a joke to some, obviously many, many people think LOA is a load of cr-p, and many other follow the teachings-

In any case, the author's main book is called I'm Rich, I am I am I am- In terms of his flagship courses- They've got

Instant Abundance Toolkit
Quantum Marketing
Quantum Clearing
And probably their top course, a massive I think 12 week course called Quantum Selling

I'll agree that the book could have been better written, but I KNOW that the man and the family practiced everything they teach and it did revolutionize their lives- Don't ask me how I know, I really can't say anymore, but his story is real-

In any case if you were truly unhappy with the book hit me up some time and I'd be happy to send you a "replacement" that you might like better! Happy Holidays-
12-23-2017, 12:38 AM
Thank you friend. Nice share. Appreciated.
12-23-2017, 01:56 AM
(12-23-2017 12:29 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hey badbender,

Sorry if you didn't get as much out of the book, or maybe you did? I've given this book to other people in the past who really enjoyed it and put it to use-

But in terms of the author, he isn't disingenuous, and absolutely changed his life, and his family's life, through what's in this book, and his other courses and techniques that he/the company teaches-

The company is very well known, and he is highly respected in LOA circles- Now that may be a joke to some, obviously many, many people think LOA is a load of cr-p, and many other follow the teachings-

In any case, the author's main book is called I'm Rich, I am I am I am- In terms of his flagship courses- They've got

Instant Abundance Toolkit
Quantum Marketing
Quantum Clearing
And probably their top course, a massive I think 12 week course called Quantum Selling

I'll agree that the book could have been better written, but I KNOW that the man and the family practiced everything they teach and it did revolutionize their lives- Don't ask me how I know, I really can't say anymore, but his story is real-

In any case if you were truly unhappy with the book hit me up some time and I'd be happy to send you a "replacement" that you might like better! Happy Holidays-

Theo1, Thank you for this thoughtful post back. You've given me somethings to think about. I agree that the delivery of the book was poor, and that the message was spot on. So, for me it is a difficult dichotomy. I will think about what you've said here.

Thanks again.
56.gif

49.gif