68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-21-2015, 10:48 PM
[QUESTION] For making money with movie sites and Advertising
Hello to all...I alway wanted to build a movie site , so finally my dream come true..My favourite domain name become available (530.000 exact match searches/ month) and i start to build it since yesterday.

So i'm thinking to put some ads inside. As i know the adsence doesn't allow posting their ads in illegal movies. So based in you experience what it would be a good ad network with a good cpc revenue( which of course allow online movies)?

Also i'm not interested to make money with CPA because it's in Greece niche market and it's a bit skeptical even using their paypal.

Furthermore i have make my research in google but some adnetworks are completely dead, the posts was since 2012..So that's i'm posting right here.

The framework i build it is wordpress with Grifus theme and for advertising i'm gonna use the ADS PRO - Multi-Purpose WordPress Ad Manager ( dblocker free).

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.
07-23-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: [QUESTION] For making money with movie sites and Advertising
Hey DrFek, I sent you a PM. Please check :)

Kenny
07-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Hey Kenrebel i was rying to respond to your p.m but you have private messaging disabled.
07-24-2015, 12:03 PM
(07-21-2015 10:48 PM)DrFek Wrote:  Also i'm not interested to make money with CPA because it's in Greece niche market and it's a bit skeptical even using their paypal.

Congratulations on purchasing GayAnalGreekSex.com - I just hope that you have more luck with it than the Greek economy :)

23.gif