30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2021, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2021 04:37 PM by Lumos.)
[QUERY] Are you here at BBHF -only- to collect stuff ?!?
Just wonderin', really.

If that is the goal - then good on you !!

Please tell me this though:
What good is gigabytes or petabytes of info that just sits there ???

Could it REALLY be that you've found your way to BBHF 'cuz you want to get into MMO ??

If so - great - you can learn ALOT here.

My own goal in being a member here is aimed mostly at seeking simplicity in MMO, somehow.

In the process of my learning it has become clear that most of the stuff sold by IMers is at least 95% full of BS on the best of days.

IM stuff is generally ALL very similar to school term papers;
2 sentences of value buried in ~20 pages of gobble-de-gook.

Of course this gets much, much worse in the instances of online (SAAS) things that are run by crooks, malware hidden inside nulled scripts and addons, IM stuff that literally has zero useful info, and 'courses' by IMers who either upload PLR, YT videos, or sales webinars to places like Udemy.

Some poor souls actually get conned into paying for such utter krap, sadly.

MMO is sort of like planning travel to and within a totally foreign country which has a language you haven't (yet ??) learned=>

Best to know as much as possible about the land and its people BEFORE making the travel...

Else you could end up like a man I know of=>

He took a 1 year job in a country that considers white christian folks like him to be cattle - without learning anything about their culture beforehand.

This was ~5 years ago and he has been trapped there ever since.

When his contract was fulfilled, he went to leave and was held by the authorities.

Turns out his employer somehow made him responsible for the taxes on the job site - a sum of around $30,000 USD.

He managed to borrow that much somehow from family and friends - but they then told him he was a day late and fined him another $20,000 USD.

He is also not legally allowed to work anymore and struggled with homelessness in a country that is openly hostile to folks like him.

He is still trying to get home...somehow.

There's more to his story, but that is the gist of it and hopefully it is enough to get the idea across to you.

In MMO it is clearly very easy to work hard at something which is totally new to you...and still end up not succeeding.

My point in mentioning ALL of the above:
Make use of BBHF to learn as much as possible, UNLESS...
You are just here to grab stuff for the sake of telling others you've got loads of good stuff and zero intentions of ever using it.

That is OK too.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-24-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: [QUERY] Are you here at BBHF -only- to collect stuff ?!?
If silence is actually the same as consent or agreement...
Wow.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

24.gif