43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2013, 03:36 PM
[Proposing] New BBHF Constitution..... F*** all Leachers..
With my experience in IM industry and with many other forums, I will propose some ideas which we can implement in BBHF making hard for these MOTHERFUCKERS (leachers) to be here and create dirty talks...

Guys, please do add your points too on this thread, such that our Admin and Mods can take all our points and frame a strong constitution for our BBHF....

Rule 1:
Add with RED colour Bolded text, - "SHARING IS CARING" in the Terms and condition they need accept when anyone registers an New account in BBHF. State clearly in big letters, if you dont care for the above text.... GOOD BYE

Rule 2:
Phone Verification System implementation - this will make hard for people to create multiple accounts.

Rule 3:
Verification of any Official Document - like Passport, Security no., any other official proof. (Note this information should be highly confidential and mods should take care of it that they will never reveal identity at any cost of anyone)

Rule 4:
No new account created gets Super VIP even if they choose to PAY Membership. All the new accounts created should obtain a Specific reputation level, only after they that they can be eligible to apply and pay to become Super VIP.
[this rule will block all those leacher from becoming Super VIP here, and demand their product to be taken down]

Rule 5:
Unless a newly registered account gets some minimal level of reputation, the Hottest section of the BBHF (eg: Freebies section) should not given access. This will force any newbiee to share good quality post and obtain reputation to enjoy the GOLD in the FreeBie section for rest of life.
[This will also make Leachers difficult to Create multiple account and access information as spy, coz to obtain specific level of reputation in all their multiple accoutns will eb too tiem consuming]

Rule 6:
If detected as a spy/Leacher - immediate termination of his Account and his IP adress should be blocked. If the Spy/Leacher is a Super VIP (account terminate + no refund)
[This is make all the Leachers shit their mouth, and not speak nonsense when their product is shared, coz if they start making lame comments as BBHF are beggears or anything, they will face lifetime ban + Ip address Ban + to make new account and againt get some level of reputation to get access to Freebiee section + Again get soem more reputation to research where they can apply to be Super VIP (paid). This will make then scared not to get banned]

Rule 7:
Product Owner are invited to share their products for Free specially in BBHF, and in return, BBHF community members will take some time to post good reviews of his product on teh sale sales page (WF or anyother forum). So this will make the product owner more money in his sales thread. (I mean honest review, for junk product dont expect us to leave 5 star reviews + if we have negative comments, BBHF will not post negative reviews, but contact Product owner in PM and say what they think)

Rule 8:
No WSO/product special discounts should be allowed in BBHF. Share it for free and we will make sure that all user will be generous for your attitude of sharing and post great review in your sales in WF or anywhere, as specified in Rule 7.
Though, any service and membership can he sold in BBHF special Offer service.
[I do understand this will reduce some revenue of our BBHF, but I feel it would be worth teh popularity to grow of BBHF in the years to come.]

Rule 9:
If a product owner decide to share it for Free in BBHF in return for good reviews and reputation, no one in BBHF should be authorized to share the link outside BBHF. So any lechers detected to be sharing such exclusive shares of BBHF to other part of internet, should be treated with a Permanent BAN hammer. No mercy.

Rule 10:
In BBHF, the Product are shared freely coz that gives an chnage to serious newbies to start making a online carrier without much investment. Most of the WSO and Products are junk, so its not worth paying any money, for by shareing it gives an opportunity for many to test n see if its good. If anyone finds it good, they will purchase it themself as it would be wroth it and making them profit. Or else why the hell doesnt any one want to buy WSO after WSO and do nothing. So people who join BBHF, should have their spirit clean.

Rule 11:

Create a BBHF army to teach lesson to those Leachers. I propose some lessons as follows:
a. Leave neagtive review on their sales thread.
b. create Millions of Mirrors and make it so hard for teh product owner to delete all mirror. He/she should give up.
c. Blackhat team to great blackhat technique to ban his site and reputation
d. Team to report Trademarck voilation of those product, as most of teh product which comes out will all trademark voilated and against their (google/youtube/any) TOS.
e. Create a Investigation Squad team to check user activity and find Leachers and SPY in BBHF.

[I know it beeing so mean and cruel, but that is the to teach lessons to those who dont respect sharing is caring in BBHF and join thsi forum beteh part of this forum and leach for years and finnaly a day when their product is shared they speak n scold BBHF members as beggars. This will creat a sense of fear in them and tehy will stop leaching in BBHF]

So these are my suggestion for a better frame work and new consitution of BBHF making our community more cleaner and make free from Leachers + make it hell lot difficult for leachers to survive in BBHF.

Note:
Now some might object in Rule2 and Rule3, as phone verification system and legal document verification system may reduce sign up to new registration in BBHF. I would not agree with that. For the about the gold what anyone is seeking inside BBHF, that should not be an barrier.. they have have problem in verification system which will protect from leachers, then let them better not join this forum and leach, let them chose to go to sales thread and buy instead. As simple as that.

I believe these will create a more cleaner community in our BBHF for years to come. After all verification is done so strictly so that no one enters here as leachers and finally say bad about BBHF.

So guys, lets our Admin and mods takes these step and make our BBHF more good.

I also request all people who want our community be be free from leachers, post their suggestion on this thread.
1. Propose your idea or plan what you think?
2. Speak your innovative idea to bring a change?
3. If you think you are part of BBHF, then think its your responsibility to keep it clean too. So suggest how you think what rules can stop leachers and get then F*** out of BBHF?

All the propose plan by all of us, will help in collectively making a master plan of our BBHF Constitution, helping Admin and mods to take necessary steps. SO please take time and post your comments on this thread.

SHARING IS CARING
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-18-2013, 03:42 PM
RE:
I do agree with you on a lot of those points. I also believe that moderators should be more strict with the members. Why not reinforce a Member Introduction thread? And maybe there should be a minimal REP before accessing the freebie section?
01-18-2013, 03:47 PM
RE:
I think even mods and admins will not agree on rules 2 and rule 3 Blush

And for wso owners if they want some good reviews and suggestions in development of their product and little marketing just share the products with some reputed VIP members. An believe me we have lot of very talented members in BBHF, not only in marketing but also in programming, graphics etc. Just they dont show their talent. Smile
why reputed VIP members?? Do you think the product owner will share product for free in public Blush
AlexW
01-18-2013, 03:58 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 03:47 PM)AlexW Wrote:  I think even mods and admins will not agree on rules 2 and rule 3 Blush

And for wso owners if they want some good reviews and suggestions in development of their product and little marketing just share the products with some reputed VIP members. An believe me we have lot of very talented members in BBHF, not only in marketing but also in programming, graphics etc. Just they dont show their talent. Smile
why reputed VIP members?? Do you think the product owner will share product for free in public Blush
@AlexW: I just proposed different ways what i think will stop leachers...
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
RE:
Well, there isn't a foolproof way to stop leechers, its always been like that. The only system that I know of that works is the the ratio system in private torrent trackers but even that is flawed in one way or the other.

Instead of stopping leechers, I think a better method is to encourage them to contribute with incentives. The paid VIP thing helps pay for forum costs etc.

Say for example, free VIP to those who contribute often etc. Make a specific goal for them to follow. Basic Game science.
16.gif
01-18-2013, 04:05 PM
RE:
I agree but disagree...I have already noticed that the Admin is always tweaking various attributes present in the forum. I know he will implement and test things out that will help the forum to function in an optimum level.

But, its true as well, implementation must take place in a step by step process and it does take time. So I am waiting for the change to take place^_____^

Regards,
Chakradhiraj.

P.S. No change takes place without any consequences - may it be positive or negative. Hence, implementation of such changes must also take into account probable consequences in respect to a change.

As once something is done, it takes a lot more than words to undone.
01-18-2013, 04:26 PM
RE:
I hope the Moderators and even Admin himself will SERIOUSLY consider taking action against all these UNGRATEFUL Leechers....Especially the RUDE + ARROGANT Leechers !!

BBHF is too lenient :-(
01-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE:
Um... nice try... completely unrealistic... but... at least you tried...

1) That's fine.

2) We're blackhatters... so 1) We know how to use a toss away number for verification, making it useless... or 2) we're smart enough to take ourselves to some other forum that doesn't require our real phone number. Anyone who WAS to leave their real phone number is a complete M****.

3) If 2 was stupid... 3 is just completely off the farm insane. It's a freakin' blackhat forum... only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers are going to pass a blackhat forum their REAL ID.

4) That's fine.

5) It's not as difficult as you think. Again... we're blackhatters... we do the exact same thing when we create our private blog networks, our niche network posts, etc.

6) Perhaps... again... Not that difficult to create a new account. AGAIN... we're blackhatters... is there ANYONE here who can't use multiple IPs to create accounts? Anyone?

7) It MIGHT happen. Most product owners won't do it. If they're savvy, they know their product will be on the blackhat boards - but using it as a form of marketing usually isn't their MO. They usually prefer high profile or known people in the forum they are marketing it on... namely... WF for most.

8) Your logic is flawed. I don't see it adding to the popularity at all. And the forum would quickly die off anyway if 2 and 3 were implemented. I see no reason why they shouldn't offer a discount. Some people will share... and that's fine. But some will want legitimate copies. Let's face it... some of us want legitimate copies of things to get updates, support and more importantly... make sure there is no malicious code attached to the "nulled" version - been there, done that. There are some things you should NEVER, EVER get a shared product for... #1 - any sort of payment system or add-in. It's too easy for a clever person to insert a few encrypted lines of code and walk away with all sorts of info.

9) I see no point to this at all. Author shares. People download. People upload to new link. People share new link to other forums. It's happened... it IS happening... it will continue to happen. Deal with it. If multi billion dollar movie studios can't prevent a screener from leaking a pre-release of a movie... we sure as hell aren't going to prevent someone from sharing something.

10) I'm not sure what the point was of this... sounds like more of a justification than anything else. We are what we are. I agree that most stuff is junk... and many things are just insanely overpriced or the author creates "artificial scarcity".

11) I think this would cause more trouble than it's worth. I think our goal is to go as unnoticed as possible... the more waves we make... the more chance of this forum showing up on some bad radar.

I understand your frustration... but leeching has been going on since probably before you were born.... I remember the 300 baud modem BBS's and the leeching that went on then. It's always been around - as long as there has been free content.

There is a core of people that contribute to every forum... little by little, that core grows as we help one another. This isn't just a file share forum... we share knowledge too... and that can be more valuable than any WSO - in fact, I think some WSO's are made out of advice on forums - I know one of my posts was - the author DID ask my permission first, which I appreciated.

As far as adding rep... that's a tough call. I refuse to add rep until I've actually checked out the download. Too many times it's nulled poorly, isn't nulled at all, doesn't work or any number of other issues - rep isn't an automatic thing. It's like a tip. I don't give a tip until AFTER the meal and see what type of service I get.
01-18-2013, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 04:47 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
Rule 2 and 3 is out of the question!

Rule 5 - How will they get reputation if they are not allowed to Freebies section to share stuff in the first place! ;)

Rule 11 -

What's with your fetish about leeching?... common...people leech! PERIOD! Not everyone has good internet connection - not anyone has spare time to find - upload - mirror products. And the main idea of a forum is for the people to go there and be able to get/download i.e LEECH stuff even without ever sharing anything! What you propose will get rid of 75% of this forum!

Don't be this harsh on people...!

Don't make it harder for people to join and be members of BBHF! if nothing else, they should at least get the same chances that YOU got when you joined this forum!!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-18-2013, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 04:58 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 04:35 PM)ookami007 Wrote:  Um... nice try... completely unrealistic... but... at least you tried...

1) That's fine.

2) We're blackhatters... so 1) We know how to use a toss away number for verification, making it useless... or 2) we're smart enough to take ourselves to some other forum that doesn't require our real phone number. Anyone who WAS to leave their real phone number is a complete M****.

3) If 2 was stupid... 3 is just completely off the farm insane. It's a freakin' blackhat forum... only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers are going to pass a blackhat forum their REAL ID.

4) That's fine.

5) It's not as difficult as you think. Again... we're blackhatters... we do the exact same thing when we create our private blog networks, our niche network posts, etc.

6) Perhaps... again... Not that difficult to create a new account. AGAIN... we're blackhatters... is there ANYONE here who can't use multiple IPs to create accounts? Anyone?

7) It MIGHT happen. Most product owners won't do it. If they're savvy, they know their product will be on the blackhat boards - but using it as a form of marketing usually isn't their MO. They usually prefer high profile or known people in the forum they are marketing it on... namely... WF for most.

8) Your logic is flawed. I don't see it adding to the popularity at all. And the forum would quickly die off anyway if 2 and 3 were implemented. I see no reason why they shouldn't offer a discount. Some people will share... and that's fine. But some will want legitimate copies. Let's face it... some of us want legitimate copies of things to get updates, support and more importantly... make sure there is no malicious code attached to the "nulled" version - been there, done that. There are some things you should NEVER, EVER get a shared product for... #1 - any sort of payment system or add-in. It's too easy for a clever person to insert a few encrypted lines of code and walk away with all sorts of info.

9) I see no point to this at all. Author shares. People download. People upload to new link. People share new link to other forums. It's happened... it IS happening... it will continue to happen. Deal with it. If multi billion dollar movie studios can't prevent a screener from leaking a pre-release of a movie... we sure as hell aren't going to prevent someone from sharing something.

10) I'm not sure what the point was of this... sounds like more of a justification than anything else. We are what we are. I agree that most stuff is junk... and many things are just insanely overpriced or the author creates "artificial scarcity".

11) I think this would cause more trouble than it's worth. I think our goal is to go as unnoticed as possible... the more waves we make... the more chance of this forum showing up on some bad radar.

I understand your frustration... but leeching has been going on since probably before you were born.... I remember the 300 baud modem BBS's and the leeching that went on then. It's always been around - as long as there has been free content.

There is a core of people that contribute to every forum... little by little, that core grows as we help one another. This isn't just a file share forum... we share knowledge too... and that can be more valuable than any WSO - in fact, I think some WSO's are made out of advice on forums - I know one of my posts was - the author DID ask my permission first, which I appreciated.

As far as adding rep... that's a tough call. I refuse to add rep until I've actually checked out the download. Too many times it's nulled poorly, isn't nulled at all, doesn't work or any number of other issues - rep isn't an automatic thing. It's like a tip. I don't give a tip until AFTER the meal and see what type of service I get.
@ookami007:

Thanks for your input, but calling it so unrealistic and stupid was too much...
that too from a so called superVIP joined May 2012, has only 7 reps till date...

I see what you are doing here in BBHF so I need talk more about your status I guess... So why you are jumping with somuch negativity I can understand seeing your Status...

SO before calling it stupid, why you start contribution to BBHF than just rather leaching from may 2012 with 7 reps... LOL....
Look who is Talking... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I am trying to make an attement in my concern to keep this community clean especially from people like you who has 7 reps, super vip from May 2012... Sorry not even 7 reps... its actually 6 reps Only...

Shame on you.. Then call me Stupid....
77.gif
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance

68.gif