33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Private Support Centre was just been added
This is the forum where you
and only Staff of this website can see and reply to your threads.
This forum should only be used for specific matter that you do not want to disclose in public.
It's open and free to use by everyone.
08-21-2012, 03:46 AM
RE:
Very useful Section for the SIte

Thank you Lala 42rock
08-21-2012, 04:15 AM
RE:
Very nice. I really like it.
08-25-2012, 06:36 PM
RE:
Sounds great
09-02-2012, 10:44 PM
RE:
Hi Admin/Staff,

For a moment I saw the 2 threads appearing under the VIP section.

Supreme SuperVIP Section - Experts Executive Section
DarkSEOTeam | SEOBlackhat | Blackhatworld Executive | IsDark.com - IndexMethods| Elite VIP

When I click on them it says

Quote: You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
I assume I can only access the 2 threads after I have been awarded the Trusted status?
I saw my name is in the Trusted status to be updated on 31st August, I assume my name is awaiting activation or moderation?

If yes, Thank you very much. I will wait until Lala update my status. I understand Lala must be very busy lately.
30.gif
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
03-07-2014, 02:08 PM
RE:
Hi Lala,

I've been looking through the forum (as suggested) to find the standard default password for some of the download links but I've been unsuccessful. I understand that people are suspicious of new people on the site, but how does one become a seasoned member without a little help. Can you give me any suggestions on where I can locate the password for my personal use? Thanks in advance.

StewartP
10-30-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Private Support Centre was just been added
Hi Lala,

I have remitted the payment for Super
VIP and also PM'ed you yesterday the
details.
Kindly check my PM and do the needful.

Thank you Lala

47.gif