62.gif

Poll: Are you willing to pay $800 for a your own private proxy server?
Yes
Yes - but it's too expensive
No - don't need it
No - I don't trust you
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2019, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2019 01:29 AM by katmazel.)
Private 3G proxy system - personal project - do you want one yourself?
Hello fellow affiliates.
I just managed to complete a system that serves as a residential proxy system.
This means 9 dongles, 1 netbook, 1 USB hub and monthly subscriptions, one cheap VPS and massive coding.
I promote a lot of stuff over Facebook either by spam, group spam and paid advertising.
I found Multilogin at one point and it works great but it needs good proxies and 99.9% of those are data center proxies or short lived or already blacklisted.
There are services that offer 3g proxies but it may cost over $100/account and I have used some free trials and most of those shared the connection with other people.
My question is: is anyone interested in buying this system from me already configured either for Romania where I live or exported to their respective country.
The general cost is:
$100 - 10 dongles (7.2 Mb/s)
$150 - 1 netbook + SSD
$50 - 1 USB hub (tp-link)
This means $300 for hardware + Monthly subscriptions for mobile carier + $10 for a VPS that acts as a bridge.
Besides this it's a cost of $500 for my coding and 6 months of support.
So it's a total of $800 initial investment + mobile carrier subscriptions for 9 SIMs.
The bottom line is: are you willing to pay for such service and you think it will improve your income?
Looking forward for your replies.
04-19-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Private 3G proxy system - personal project - do you want one yourself?
Has anyone tried this out?

62.gif