21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2014, 01:32 AM
PowerSuite Rank Tracker vs WhatsMySerp vs Rankerizer
Hello guys,

I was about to bought PowerSuite Rank Tracker, but after I compared it with other tools I am now very confused.
I use both WhatsMySerp (the website) and Rankerizer with a good success, and I compared PowerSuite Rank Tracker to them.
I just don't get it but I have one of my keywords on position 1 in PowerSuite, while it is around 26-36 in both WhatsMYSerp and Rankerizer.
Is Power-suite worth it or what?

Please share your opinion because they have a very good discount for a day.
05-21-2014, 06:31 AM
RE:
i have bought their product for the last year, but now i an not going to update it, i don't know it's just for me or for everyone, the database of this software is not updating for long time. so i plan to drop it and use the others.
05-21-2014, 09:18 AM
RE:
TO be honest I use a combination of 3-4 programs, and they perfectly replace the whole PowerSuite bunch.
Even more I spent 3 hours doing tests and PowerSuite has nothing that worth those $150. Some people can argue me all they want, but for me it just doesn't worth it.
lingke: Thank you for your opinion, may be I will invest my cash for a VIP here.
05-21-2014, 11:21 AM
RE:
SEO Powersuite is having a sale of 70% off now. I'm contemplating on whether to purchase.
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
05-21-2014, 11:37 AM
RE:
I use Proranktracker.com it's free for up to 50 keywords, and then you'd have to buy a subscription if you want to track more than that.
55.gif
05-21-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 05:11 PM by Puppy.)
RE:
(05-21-2014 11:21 AM)FreshAir Wrote:  SEO Powersuite is having a sale of 70% off now. I'm contemplating on whether to purchase.
I am in the same boat. This is why I tested it yesterday, the whole package seems like a nice collection of tools, but on some moments very complicated.
On top of that their rank tracker can't track currently of my keywords - it is on Cyrillic (bulgarian) and I am targeting Bulgarian market.
Bulgarian and Russian language are both based on Cyrillic, so we must expect inaccurate results for Russian websites, too.
Overall a great "all in one" paid solution, some of options are too complicated, I am still wondering.
I have a very good free alternatives with simple to use options....
(My English really sucks today) May be I must put here an affiliate link, I am joking of course.

(05-21-2014 11:37 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  I use Proranktracker.com it's free for up to 50 keywords, and then you'd have to buy a subscription if you want to track more than that.
It is a good services, I used it, and they have a daily or a weekly reports.
Good suggestion thank you.
05-21-2014, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 07:30 PM by FreshAir.)
RE:
(05-21-2014 05:01 PM)bigdarkmad Wrote:  
(05-21-2014 11:21 AM)FreshAir Wrote:  SEO Powersuite is having a sale of 70% off now. I'm contemplating on whether to purchase.
I am in the same boat. This is why I tested it yesterday, the whole package seems like a nice collection of tools, but on some moments very complicated.
On top of that their rank tracker can't track currently of my keywords - it is on Cyrillic (bulgarian) and I am targeting Bulgarian market.
Bulgarian and Russian language are both based on Cyrillic, so we must expect inaccurate results for Russian websites, too.
Overall a great "all in one" paid solution, some of options are too complicated, I am still wondering.
(My English really sucks today) May be I must put here an affiliate link, I am joking of course.

(05-21-2014 11:37 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  I use Proranktracker.com it's free for up to 50 keywords, and then you'd have to buy a subscription if you want to track more than that.

I see. Besides the WhatsMySerp and Rankerizer, what other tools do you use?
05-21-2014, 07:30 PM
RE:
Thanks for the heads up!
05-21-2014, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 08:37 PM by Puppy.)
RE:
(05-21-2014 07:29 PM)FreshAir Wrote:  
(05-21-2014 05:01 PM)bigdarkmad Wrote:  

I see. Besides the WhatsMySerp and Rankerizer, what other tools do you use?
Netpeak Checker; Netpeak Spider (alternative to XENO, Scraming Frog,WebSite Auditor).

To conclude:
I have alternatives to: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, BuzzBundle (good but too complicated for my projects).
SEO SpyGlass = ahfres, moz (30 days free trial, I can get unlimited trial).
They have an interesting idea behind LinkAssistant.

By the way PowerSuite support are very rude, I had a livechat with a non-name person, and after I complained about my local keyword issue, he/she told me that they are not big brother and so other words, that I believe I didn't really deserve as a potential client.

Overall: I could buy it for the LinkAssistant, it seems like a different approach compared to GSA ranker and for the Detail Reports (I guess if you have clients they will be pleased to receive a good report from you).

I am still considering, someone to voice his/her opinion?
05-22-2014, 04:32 PM
RE:
After 3-4 emails with Ida (from PowerSuite team), my issue is finally solved.
PowerSuite has a discount of 65% now, I am still about to pay for it.
Any review?
20.gif

44.gif