9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Please beware of this person Riefkhy
1/8/2015
riefkhy
Rapid Application Developer

Re: youtube
To: MakeMoneyhopefully
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Hi Riefkhy

I am interested in your youtube Pirates package but have several questions,
1. i have 1 adsense account which i do not want to put at risk ,so will purchase an account, can you supply one or do i need to get it purchased from another source.

2. I have numerous gmail accounts if you suply one does the cost increase to over $250

3. How do i pay

4. I purchased your BSO some tim ago and the paypal email was 'johnparsons272@gmail.com.

John

Hi, first of all sorry for late reply.

1. Creating hosted adsense account is easy, you will be done in less than a day for making it, so don't need to try to buy a service for the account.

2. No need to buy even until that price $250 for just an adsense account.

3. No.

4. Here is my skype id : rifqiabror

Re: Youtube
You replied to this message on 01-09-2015, 12:37 PM
riefkhy

MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Hi riefkhy,

i will want to use this service so could you let me know when and how to arrange this. What is the difference between the Marines and Pirates service other than one is completed in a shorter time.

I did get you PM and late answer is no problem

John

That is different method and progress duration :)
TubeTV 2.0 is live now!

You replied to this message on 01-09-2015, 01:01 PM
riefkhy

MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Hi riefkhy,

i will want to use this service so could you let me know when and how to arrange this. What is the difference between the Marines and Pirates service other than one is completed in a shorter time.

I did get you PM and late answer is no problem

John

That is different method and progress duration :)

So which is better?

John

Hm for me personally I prefer Marines method, that require website though which can give very strong identity to your channel. But actually both is ok, just a matter of duration :) the result still Content ID :)

riefkhy

MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Hi Again

How will people be notified.

i am tempted to take both the "pirates" package and the "Marines" package

John

Notified about what my friend? If you refer to way of communication, we can use Skype or what you prefer?

riefkhy

MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:You said the service will be released in a few days so how will people be notified ?

Check private discussion group

riefkhy

MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Sorry how do i find that?

John

Sorry for late reply, I will make the order form available in the BSO first page, but well since you needed my service, here's the shortcut.

http://newstudio3.com/tubetv/view.php?id=10968

:)

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:

John

Sorry for late reply, I will make the order form available in the BSO first page, but well since you needed my service, here's the shortcut.

Thank you i see we can not order 2 of these packages will we be able to order again in Feb

Thanks
John

Yes u can order more than one package, I just limiting one submission per person, you can have it your way, by the way why you want to order more channels? :)

You replied to this message on 01-14-2015, 01:34 PM
riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Thank you i see we can not order 2 of these packages will we be able to order again in Feb

Thanks
John

Yes u can order more than one package, I just limiting one submission per person, you can have it your way, by the way why you want to order more channels? :)

The more you have the more you can earn-i am looking to retire possibly this year or maybe next year, so how do we order more (i will be 51 or 52 years old)

Thanks

John

Well I am limiting for one channel per person, but if quota isn't fulfilled I would be very happy to inform everyone's that interested to order more to do it. We will talk about this later once I've closed the order form.

Anyway I guess you know the value of authority channel than everybody else, considering you just bought the course, meaning you probably know how's YouTube working right now.

riefkhy

Order Follow Up
First of all I am going to say thank you for trusting me, to clear your doubt, I have prepared several transferable accounts with content ID linked to it as a warranty if let's say the application encounter any issue.

Based on your order, you selected Pirates package with 60 days deadline and Reviews/Trailer as your niche with 4 extra contents?

How many authority channel you intend to own? Please ask me questions to clear your doubt :)

Any special subniche you want to target for this Reviews/Trailer niche?

You replied to this message on 01-17-2015, 05:03 AM
riefkhy

Re: Order Follow Up
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:First of all I am going to say thank you for trusting me, to clear your doubt, I have prepared several transferable accounts with content ID linked to it as a warranty if let's say the application encounter any issue.

Based on your order, you selected Pirates package with 60 days deadline and Reviews/Trailer as your niche with 4 extra contents?

How many authority channel you intend to own? Please ask me questions to clear your doubt :)

I am not sure i understand what you mean-sorry

John
No can i have 5 authority channels?
Ok Shall I cancel your authority channel creation service order?

Did you fill out my order form? or is it somebody else that using your details? because when I stated clearly details about your order you said you don't understand, Why do you need 5 authority channels? those will be in one account and 5 channels inside or different account and 1 channel inside each account?

For the niche also, all of them need to be same niche or you have your own selection already for those channels?

And about extra contents you want 4 extra contents for each channel or just 4 extra contents for one channel/one niche.

Please let me know your preferences, then we can make a deal, I will contact my outsources, and setup VPS for your channels, then you can make a payment, all of them will be developed using Pirates method 60 days or any channels need to use marine method for 30 days development with extra hosting and domain needs?

Once all those settled we will talk about channel name and channel URL you wish to have, once channel created I will give you the url so you can monitor the progress, or you can create your own gmail account and give me the email and password so I can access it. :)

Regards,
hi I will take the 4 extra contents for one channel/one niche.

Ok I take that answer as a default answer to others channel so what you ordered is :

Channel 1 : Pirates package, Reviews/Trailer niche
Channel 2 : Pirates package, Reviews/Trailer niche
Channel 3 : Pirates package, Reviews/Trailer niche
Channel 4 : Pirates package, Reviews/Trailer niche
Channel 5 : Pirates package, Reviews/Trailer niche
+ 4 Extra contents.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Once confirmed to my outsource I will generate invoice to your PayPal, How's that sound

You replied to this message on 01-17-2015, 08:42 AM
riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:First of all I am going to say thank you for trusting me, to clear your doubt, I have prepared several transferable accounts with content ID linked to it as a warranty if let's say the application encounter any issue.

John

Did you fill out my order form? or is it somebody else that using your details? because when I stated clearly details about your order you said you don't understand, Why do you need 5 authority channels? those will be in one account and 5 channels inside or different account and 1 channel inside each account?

For the niche also, all of them need to be same niche or you have your own selection already for those channels?

And about extra contents you want 4 extra contents for each channel or just 4 extra contents for one channel/one niche.

Please let me know your preferences, then we can make a deal, I will contact my outsources, and setup VPS for your channels, then you can make a payment, all of them will be developed using Pirates method 60 days or any channels need to use marine method for 30 days development with extra hosting and domain needs?

Once all those settled we will talk about channel name and channel URL you wish to have, once channel created I will give you the url so you can monitor the progress, or you can create your own gmail account and give me the email and password so I can access it. :)

Regards,

Ok I take that answer as a default answer to others channel so what you ordered is :

+ 4 Extra contents.

Once confirmed to my outsource I will generate invoice to your PayPal, How's that sound?

That would be great-Thanks

Ok I will inform my outsource first to confirm the availability of the contents then I will generate the invoice to you if there is no issue at all.

Please let me know if you have any question, you are the only one that ask no question at all during the order confirmation X_X

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Regards,

+ 4 Extra contents.

Once confirmed to my outsource I will generate invoice to your PayPal, How's that sound?

Ok I will inform my outsource first to confirm the availability of the contents then I will generate the invoice to you if there is no issue at all.

Please let me know if you have any question, you are the only one that ask no question at all during the order confirmation X_X

Thanks

Total Payment Fee is : 300*5 = 1500 + $40 (Extra Contents) =
$1540 + PayPal Fee.

I will send the invoice after my outsource replied me, then we will create the channel, it's up to you if you want me to create and send you the url or I use account that you created.

Thanks again for trusting me, this is a very huge project for me and lots of responsibility involved, I will take care of your channels and build authority to it as you requested. Once again, thanks very much.

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Regards,

+ 4 Extra contents.

Thanks

$1540 + PayPal Fee.

I will send the invoice after my outsource replied me, then we will create the channel, it's up to you if you want me to create and send you the url or I use account that you created.

Thanks again for trusting me, this is a very huge project for me and lots of responsibility involved, I will take care of your channels and build authority to it as you requested. Once again, thanks very much.

Thanks, and can you great the youtube account?

Hmm what do you mean by great the youtube account?

Invoice generated and sent to your PayPal email johnparsons272@gmail.com total of $1602.81 ($1540 + PayPal fee (3.9% + 0.30))

Please specify your channel name and preferred channel url if you wish me to create your account, if not please create a new gmail account and make a new channel after your payment :)

You replied to this message on 01-18-2015, 10:47 AM
riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Regards,

+ 4 Extra contents.

Thanks

$1540 + PayPal Fee.

Invoice generated and sent to your PayPal email johnparsons272@gmail.com total of $1602.81 ($1540 + PayPal fee (3.9% + 0.30))

Please specify your channel name and preferred channel url if you wish me to create your account, if not please create a new gmail account and make a new channel after your payment :)

I have just paid and great was meant to be create and with what guidelines do you reckon should be followed for channel name

John

Yes I have received it, do you mean you want me to choose the channel name for you?

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Regards,

+ 4 Extra contents.

Thanks

$1540 + PayPal Fee.

I have just paid and great was meant to be create and with what guidelines do you reckon should be followed for channel name

John

Yes I have received it, do you mean you want me to choose the channel name for you?
i was wondering if the channel name had an influence in terms of SEO or doesn't it matter?

Nope it doesn't affect the SEO.

r

Order Follow Up
Hmm please send the preferred channel name and url please and also Where is your exact location? I need to setup my VPS IP address :)

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:Hmm please send the preferred channel name and url please and also Where is your exact location? I need to setup my VPS IP address :)

'JohnsReviews" With url the same?

My location is Adelaide, South Australia

Same name and url to all those five channels?

You replied to this message on 01-19-2015, 01:16 PM
riefkhy

Re: channel names
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:1. JohnsReviews
2. ThebestReviews
3. ReviewsByjohn
4. UltimateReviews
4 MyRevies
and url to use the names
Some help or guidance would be appreciated as you are the one with experience

Looks like list number 2, 4, 5 is a common channel name, any back up name?

riefkhy

Re: channel names
riefkhy Wrote:
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:1. JohnsReviews
2. ThebestReviews
3. ReviewsByjohn
4. UltimateReviews
4 MyRevies
and url to use the names
Some help or guidance would be appreciated as you are the one with experience

Looks like list number 2, 4, 5 is a common channel name, any back up name?
1.ReviewsbyJohn
2.ThebestReviewsbyjohn
3 JohnsReviews
4. UltimateReviewsByJohn

Are these ok? or do you need more

Oh
1. JohnsReviews
2. ReviewsbyJohn
3. ThebestReviewsbyjohn
4. UltimateReviewsByJohn
5. ?

riefkhy

Re: TubeTV
I have taken a couple of scree shots but there doesnt seem to be any where to attach them but the course i got doesnt have anywhere or any folder containing MGN or a link to the discussion group

I see, you haven't received the last update, please give me your preferred email where I can send the file.

riefkhy

Re: TubeTV
riefkhy Wrote:
I have taken a couple of scree shots but there doesnt seem to be any where to attach them but the course i got doesnt have anywhere or any folder containing MGN or a link to the discussion group

I see, you haven't received the last update, please give me your preferred email where I can send the file.

johnparsons272@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent :)

riefkhy

Order Follow Up
Buddy, can you create the account, no need to do phone verification. I am having an issue with creation right now, I will make the channels. Thanks.

riefkhy

Re: Account
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:johnnyParsons51@gmail.com

chella@1

Thanks buddy for the help!

riefkhy

Buddy
Buddy, what's your skype ID, please add me rifqiabror. Have some discussion toward the service, there are slightly changes. Let me know when you are free :)

riefkhy

Re: youtube TV
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:Hi Riefkhy,

What has changed and will it effect the out come?

Just the creation process changed, nothing will affect the out come :)

riefkhy

Creation Service Changes
Buddy have you checked what changes?

Here they are :
1. Total of 100 original contents (Music) will be created instead of old 10 niche-related contents. We have to create around 1000-5000 contents because we believe it's going to make a better profit for everyone seeing all their contents (1000+) distributed everywhere and every illegal distribution is money for you. Each content + an exclusive license can cost around $2000 (perpetual) so if you want quick money you can actually just flip the license I gave you and sell the license to interested parties, if you sell cheaper, nobody will reject it.
2. Exclusive License will be processed by us, through ASCAP and BMI.
3. Now content ID can work separately from YouTube channel, so one content ID can be used with many channels or account with any niche you wish to use.
4. A little delay might happen since now we are preparing for all the contents at once and license them, afterward we have to create a list of content and request for ISRC number (Read : https://www.usisrc.org/about/obtaining_code.html)
5. We are creating a platform to manage these music of yours and the license so can be previewed by public (YouTube team intentionally). We will also do the SEO works, so the music we host in this platform can be heard by everyone and if they use it illegally online, you can exploit it, or if they wish to but the music and the license, they can contact you and it's all depend on you.
6. We will apply for content ID after the platform finished and up, I can create a new google account for your content ID or we can use your google account or we can do TeamViewer and let me apply using your google account (no need to give me login credential). The approval will be around 1st week after application, guaranteed no rejection after all these works.

there are some proposal I need to ask to you, you can tell me if you agree or disagree.
1. A little delay might happen for all these preparations, but please don't worry and keep in touch, we won't waste your investation at all. Hope you okay with this.
2. Instead of having different price now I propose everyone having same fixed price, so whoever pay lower than it should be I probably will ask another payment, and for whoever pay higher than it should be I probably will refund the money. And this creation service stops here, I won't have anymore person joining it, let's make this our private pool party. How's this?
3. I wish to keep in touch with you, please add my skype : rifqiabror.

Thank you for your understanding, let me know what you think.

Regards,
Rifqi

riefkhy

Re: spots

If you have any available spots i might be interested, let me know

When will the existing work be finished?

Thanks

John

Huh? You mean you want more than one content ID?

riefkhy

Re: Content ID
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:yes if the content ID is specific to the music only

Hmm, please be more specific so I can know exactly what do you need. :)

Based on my thoughts, you want to get more than one Content ID (not sure how many) if it is specific to music only, by music only, you mean the original content we generated, or the content ID itself? :)

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:

Based on my thoughts, you want to get more than one Content ID (not sure how many) if it is specific to music only, by music only, you mean the original content we generated, or the content ID itself? :)

I have the original Star Trek series and i would like to get a content ID for that, not music this time, if i can. Or is that not possible?

Or have i missed the point and you can not get content ID for tv series?

John

you definitely can, but in order to claim it you must have content ID first, no point missed, we use music to get our way into content ID :)

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

I have the original Star Trek series and i would like to get a content ID for that, not music this time, if i can. Or is that not possible?

John

you definitely can, but in order to claim it you must have content ID first, no point missed, we use music to get our way into content ID :)

Ok well i know you are busy so if you can tell me how i obtain the content ID for TV/Movies i can do it myself-thanks for your help

John

Hmm but we are working for you now, what we are doing is exactly what you need to do to get Content ID for now,

Having original contents
License them
Store them online (channel or own website)
Apply content ID
Get Approved

Done.

Hmmm... Is there something you missing?

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

Ok well i know you are busy so if you can tell me how i obtain the content ID for TV/Movies i can do it myself-thanks for your help

John

Hmm but we are working for you now, what we are doing is exactly what you need to do to get Content ID for now,

Having original contents
License them
Apply content ID
Get Approved

Done.

No all good now you have answered my questions now the only question i have would be how can i license them?

Well, depend. You make the content yourself or somebody make it for you?

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

John

John

Having original contents
License them
Apply content ID
Get Approved

Done.

No all good now you have answered my questions now the only question i have would be how can i license them?

Well, depend. You make the content yourself or somebody make it for you?

It is Star Trek an American series that was made around the late 60s

Oh, to claim and monetize that you don't need license, content ID is enough, to gain content Id is what I say license is needed. :)

riefkhy

Re: Due date
MakeMoneyhopefully Wrote:hi riefkhy

Do you know when this project will be finished?

Cheers

John

Well expected to be done on early april :)

riefkhy

Project Follow Up
Hi buddy, the project development is almost done, we are ready to release the platform in Early April, contents also started to coming in. I will be adding everyone into a private chat group to gather you all and give you brief explanation on what we gonna do.

Thanks so much for your cooperation buddy, you will see how powerful this project become once everything started to run together.

riefkhy

Hi Buddy
To: ross3201, MakeMoneyhopefully, dark0823, bjorno20, thematrix88
Buddy, I am sending mass PM to check out whether or not I have added you into Skype group, if I haven't please tell me your skype name.

If you haven't added me at all, here's my Skype ID, rifqiabror.

Add me, thanks.

Regards,

riefkhy

Re: Hi Buddy
riefkhy Wrote:Buddy, I am sending mass PM to check out whether or not I have added you into Skype group, if I haven't please tell me your skype name.

Add me, thanks.

Regards,

Hi
Any idea when this is likely to happen??

John

Don't tell me you never online? Lol

riefkhy

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:Buddy, I am sending mass PM to check out whether or not I have added you into Skype group, if I haven't please tell me your skype name.

Add me, thanks.

Regards,

Hi

John

Online most of the day at the moment just dont use skype

Why? I gathered people in Skype group already and started the briefing

riefkhy Wrote:
riefkhy Wrote:

Add me, thanks.

Regards,

Hi

John

Hi i had a quick read through the skype convesation not certain what will be happening and need to read it again.
Do you stil require email? Mine is johnparsons272@gmail.com
I will leave skype on but by the look at the times it is the early hours of the morning.

Online most of the day at the moment just dont use skype

Why? I gathered people in Skype group already and started the briefing

Ok noted, will use that email

riefkhy

__________________________________ Re: FZM
I am also still active in your FZM skype group. I was not sure if you got the message on skype.

Thanks

John

Ok buddy, got it :)

Skype Conversation
FZM Project
[24/03/2015 9:10:34 PM] *** Martina Lucija has changed the conversation picture. ***
[24/03/2015 11:42:34 PM] *** Martina Lucija has changed the conversation picture. ***
[11/04/2015 6:14:28 PM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶ ***
[11/04/2015 6:15:01 PM] BBHF John: Hi Dino welcome
[11/04/2015 6:15:38 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Hey thx mate
[12/04/2015 2:06:11 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added Andy K. ***
[12/04/2015 2:06:17 AM] BBHF John: Welcome bestblackrider
[12/04/2015 2:06:43 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added A Dalley ***
[12/04/2015 2:07:42 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added mohdzakri ***
[12/04/2015 2:08:10 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added fjouad ***
[12/04/2015 2:11:31 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added azman omar ***
[12/04/2015 2:12:32 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added SK Roslan ***
[12/04/2015 2:12:59 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added kean hong ***
[12/04/2015 2:13:59 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added Sultan Mazlum ***
[12/04/2015 2:15:22 AM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added Scott Caplan ***
[12/04/2015 2:20:36 AM] BBHF John: Hi everyone, kindly introduce yourself please :) who are you, what's ur BBHF username, your occupation, your life target, everything you'd like to share. Especially your BBHF username please, we are missing some people here. Thanks!
[12/04/2015 2:22:29 AM] azman omar: Hi..im azman from malaysia.. bbhf username mannabo.. nice to meet you..:)
[12/04/2015 2:23:17 AM] BBHF John: Hi welcome Azman, mannabo, Noted! :)
[12/04/2015 2:30:54 AM | Edited 2:31:22 AM] A Dalley: Hi Alex UK, bbhf username mfhltd Greetings :)
[12/04/2015 2:30:57 AM] azman omar: tq rifky :D
[12/04/2015 2:32:51 AM] Scott Caplan: Hello, I'm Scott from Los Angeles California, bbhf username bjorno20. Good to be here! (cool)
[12/04/2015 2:34:17 AM] BBHF John: Welcome Alex! Welcome Scott! :)
[12/04/2015 2:38:04 AM] Andy K.: Hi, I,m Andrew, BBHF username BestBlackRider. I live in the UK. Good be here. (wave) Greetings to all ;)
[12/04/2015 2:55:34 AM] BBHF John: Hi Andrew :)
[12/04/2015 2:55:57 AM] BBHF John: Well not everyone's online, and I am heading to bed too, see you all tomorrow! :)
[12/04/2015 2:57:22 AM] Andy K.: Thanks and see you tomorrow
[12/04/2015 5:04:51 AM] kean hong: Hi, I'm keanhong from malaysia. bbhf username is dark0823, nicde to meet you all. :)
[12/04/2015 6:41:58 AM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: Hi there i am Dino from Germany aka chillichong from BBHF nice to meet you all (highfive)
[12/04/2015 10:14:02 AM] SK Roslan: Hi, skroslan from Malaysia here! BBHF username is ross3201
[12/04/2015 2:19:38 PM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added John Parsons ***
[12/04/2015 2:21:10 PM] *** Riefkhy Bbhf added Vegee Chin ***
[12/04/2015 5:22:19 PM] BBHF John: Guys we will start briefing this evening, if you busy you can always catch up. :)
[12/04/2015 5:38:30 PM] BBHF John: Around 10pm GMT+7
[12/04/2015 5:38:38 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: oh cool
[12/04/2015 5:38:46 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: omg not cool lol
[12/04/2015 5:39:02 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: 5 am here than lol
[12/04/2015 5:39:09 PM] ◀✪▶Dino◀✪▶: try to be online
[12/04/2015 5:39:57 PM] BBHF John: Around there. See how many can online
[12/04/2015 5:40:10 PM] BBHF John: No need to force, can always catch up with the conversation
[12/04/2015 6:38:02 PM] Andy K.: Hello everyone. :) Sounds good to me, here will be 4pm.
[12/04/2015 8:23:01 PM] mohdzakri: i'll on the discussion
[12/04/2015 8:23:05 PM] mohdzakri: wait for those time
[13/04/2015 1:24:30 AM] BBHF John: Hi guys
[13/04/2015 1:24:43 AM] Andy K.: Hi riefkhy :)
[13/04/2015 1:24:55 AM] SK Roslan: Hi riefky
[13/04/2015 1:25:22 AM] kean hong: Hi
[13/04/2015 1:25:38 AM] A Dalley: Hi
[13/04/2015 1:27:34 AM] Scott Caplan: Hello all (happy)
[13/04/2015 1:27:36 AM] BBHF John: Thanks for trying to be online at this time, I understand about our different time zone.
[13/04/2015 1:27:36 AM] mohdzakri: hi all
[13/04/2015 1:29:31 AM] BBHF John: I understand that everyone here came from same reason, personal purpose to get Content ID, or should I say in general, chance for better life. Am I close to right?
[13/04/2015 1:29:54 AM] Andy K.: :)
[13/04/2015 1:30:34 AM] Scott Caplan: Yes
[13/04/2015 1:30:50 AM] SK Roslan: yap :)
[13/04/2015 1:30:56 AM] kean hong: yes
[13/04/2015 1:31:52 AM] Martina Lucija: Yes :)
[13/04/2015 1:33:56 AM] BBHF John: So here's what's going on with this project. In the past, this project purposely made to earn content ID for each one of you, then YouTube did some changes that they think could stop me and other to get content ID easily.
[13/04/2015 1:35:44 AM] BBHF John: Unfortunately for them, I have prepared everything even a backup plan, this changes they made even gave me better idea, a lot more better than just owning a content ID.
[13/04/2015 1:36:16 AM] BBHF John: These past few months I go here and there and seal good deals for everyone here, just to complete this project for all of us
[13/04/2015 1:37:25 AM] BBHF John: And I am proudly say thanks, for trusting me and you guys are awesome man! I definitely would love to work with any of you in any other project that would come up in the future.
[13/04/2015 1:38:05 AM] BBHF John: You can see that each one of the participants here is someone that you could trust to work with, not because I said it, it's because they shown it to me.
[13/04/2015 1:38:12 AM] A Dalley: Yep
[13/04/2015 1:39:45 AM] BBHF John: The project turned out into the biggest project I've ever handled
[13/04/2015 1:40:34 AM] BBHF John: So what have I done
[13/04/2015 1:42:48 AM] BBHF John: I have created a platform, music sharing platform, outside YouTube, to store tracks for each one of you. So you are our musician, DJ, artist, whatever do they call it.
[13/04/2015 1:43:49 AM] BBHF John: In early stage, this platform will be monetized with some monetization idea to let us keep buy and buy exclusive tracks on regular basis
[13/04/2015 1:44:39 AM] BBHF John: Meanwhile, you will also store your tracks in your YouTube channel. But we won't be needing any promotion to your YouTube page,
[13/04/2015 1:45:07 AM] BBHF John: This platform will do everything for your promotion purpose.
[13/04/2015 1:45:36 AM] BBHF John: Once you all hit 500-1000 tracks, we will start apply for content ID
[13/04/2015 1:45:56 AM] BBHF John: By then you'd already have everything
[13/04/2015 1:46:17 AM] BBHF John: Contents, popularity/fame, subscribers/fans, stable views.
[13/04/2015 1:46:52 AM] BBHF John: Because that's what actually you ever need to be success
[13/04/2015 1:47:00 AM] BBHF John: A content and target audience
[13/04/2015 1:48:20 AM] BBHF John: After you get content id, you are free to add your own contents to monetize, and I am not stopping you to earn more and more, we can enable music purchase through the platform, for your fan to support us and also so you can buy more and more contents for yourself (if you need). This content will be an exclusively owned content by you
[13/04/2015 1:49:13 AM] BBHF John: Meaning you are the rightful owner and if let's say Disney wants to use this song in their movie or if Square Enix wants to include this song in their game, you could charge any number you'd want!
[13/04/2015 1:49:39 AM] BBHF John: How do we do it?
[13/04/2015 1:49:53 AM] BBHF John: I have made a deal with a friend
[13/04/2015 1:50:37 AM] BBHF John: He lets me and you all to purchase tracks that we can generate whenever we want it at exclusive price.
[13/04/2015 1:51:07 AM] BBHF John: We've made the contract and I make sure it's win-win for both our side.
[13/04/2015 1:51:21 AM] BBHF John: Are we stopping here? Nope.
[13/04/2015 1:51:28 AM] BBHF John: In long term.
[13/04/2015 1:52:44 AM] BBHF John: I've made a deal with my another friend, he's a great musician from Canada, he owns his own label and an authority in his expertise. And...
[13/04/2015 1:55:22 AM] BBHF John: We will get to monetize all of those tracks from artists that signed with us (not him, but us, he will join us later after we established well) I can ask him to join us now and we can immediately monetize and claim more than 10.000 tracks as ours, but that's just no brainer. Great plan will produce great company
[13/04/2015 1:56:10 AM] BBHF John: Yeah I say it right, we will build a company, in the future. And each one of you will own a territory for this company!!!
[13/04/2015 1:56:31 AM] BBHF John: so you can monetize online in youtube or as you wish and man you can also monetize offline!!!!!!
[13/04/2015 1:57:10 AM] BBHF John: Sell DVDs, make a t-shirt, etc etc. This is a great thought and should be happening.
[13/04/2015 1:57:35 AM] BBHF John: I am aiming we are becoming a better music publisher/distributor/agency than Vevo
[13/04/2015 1:57:38 AM] BBHF John: Or well adrev
[13/04/2015 1:58:16 AM] BBHF John: After all these, no more investment, I'll do the rest.
[13/04/2015 1:58:52 AM] BBHF John: So rest assurance, it's only income and income afterward
[13/04/2015 1:59:16 AM] BBHF John: The great thing is this is a personal project for each one of you
[13/04/2015 1:59:35 AM] BBHF John: But you could also pitch in together if you'd like the idea.
[13/04/2015 2:00:36 AM] Imagina Sam: Monetizing tracks from artists using our own content id, or under the company content id?
[13/04/2015 2:02:38 AM] BBHF John: The money you gave to me will be used/already used for :
Website development (platform, logo)
Media buying
Traffic And Social Media Management
Meetup (will arrange later)
Startup Introduction through sites like kickstarter, erlibird, etc.

We used around $10k (estimated)
[13/04/2015 2:04:37 AM] BBHF John: @Imagina Sam
For online, company content id as music publisher and your personal content id as music distributor
For offline, personal.
[13/04/2015 2:05:15 AM] BBHF John: We will talk about the percentage and everything later but it's still a revenue, just want you to focus on that.
[13/04/2015 2:05:45 AM] BBHF John: Because we include 3rd party music artist. We will see later about this.
[13/04/2015 2:06:34 AM] BBHF John: I've got lots of other idea for this platform too which can be implemented later, or if you would want to throw an idea, I'd appreciate it.
[13/04/2015 2:07:44 AM] BBHF John: For some of you that thinking when can we get content ID instead of thinking about the project all in one (short and long term plan). For this early stage, each one of you can download 200 tracks from our supplier.
[13/04/2015 2:08:01 AM] BBHF John: It's a pretty huge number
[13/04/2015 2:08:07 AM] BBHF John: You could already apply for content id
[13/04/2015 2:09:07 AM] BBHF John: But you need to have popularity, subscribers, stable views. So take it slowly, meanwhile you could earn money too from the platform, nothing to worry about.
[13/04/2015 2:09:28 AM] BBHF John: I've designed everything to meet the nowadays standard of website
[13/04/2015 2:09:41 AM] BBHF John: So we can easily get our audience
[13/04/2015 2:09:59 AM] BBHF John: If you want to check the domain that I purchased for this platform
[13/04/2015 2:10:14 AM] BBHF John: It's http://www.fallzonemusic.com
[13/04/2015 2:10:58 AM] BBHF John: It's a good metric domain, so we won't be having any problem regarding traffic. We could master social media traffic, organic traffic, and traffic buying too (if necessary).
[13/04/2015 2:11:22 AM] BBHF John: I think that's all for now, I will organize everything later.
[13/04/2015 2:11:30 AM] BBHF John: Please, questions! :)
[13/04/2015 2:12:32 AM] BBHF John: For me, this is absolutely way better than the previous project we wanted to do, a lot of monetization hole.
[13/04/2015 2:16:44 AM] mohdzakri: So, we do work as a team or by individual
[13/04/2015 2:16:56 AM] mohdzakri: can you let us know how to start?
[13/04/2015 2:17:02 AM] mohdzakri: what to do for each other
[13/04/2015 2:18:55 AM] BBHF John: Individual
[13/04/2015 2:19:27 AM] BBHF John: Team, when we built a company, this need an integration between each one of us that interested with it
[13/04/2015 2:19:29 AM] Andy K.: Thank you for present a project. But how content will be shared between us. let us now
[13/04/2015 2:20:00 AM] BBHF John: I thought I should make a drawing, chart or diagram but thanks you all for understanding.
[13/04/2015 2:20:16 AM] Scott Caplan: Am I getting content ID created for me somewhere in this,? (yn)
[13/04/2015 2:20:53 AM] BBHF John: To start you just need to open an account in the platform, in the supplier platform and Youtube Channel, if you want better can open Facebook page and Twitter, those social media and use IFTTT.
[13/04/2015 2:21:31 AM] BBHF John: @andy
Content won't be shared, it's individual content for each one of you :)
[13/04/2015 2:21:44 AM] mohdzakri: Where to open an account in the platform?
[13/04/2015 2:21:47 AM] mohdzakri: any url?
[13/04/2015 2:21:52 AM] BBHF John: @Scott yes
[13/04/2015 2:22:08 AM] Martina Lucija: Riefhy do you advise we use current channels or make a brand new one ?
[13/04/2015 2:22:15 AM] BBHF John: The platform not yet ready, still fixing some last minute bugs
[13/04/2015 2:22:28 AM] mohdzakri: ok. clear bout that
[13/04/2015 2:22:43 AM] BBHF John: If you have current channel, which is brand-able. Use it, if not, leave it.
[13/04/2015 2:23:13 AM] BBHF John: But you can check from this url
[13/04/2015 2:23:16 AM] Andy K.: and we will have access to the individual content by platform
[13/04/2015 2:23:26 AM] BBHF John: http://www.fallzonemusic.com
[13/04/2015 2:23:43 AM] BBHF John: @andy yeah correct
[13/04/2015 2:24:12 AM] BBHF John: We unite when we can commit into building a company and turn this project into a greater cause.
[13/04/2015 2:25:42 AM] BBHF John: Questions?:)
[13/04/2015 2:26:59 AM] BBHF John: I want this to be clear for everyone, so we can have same perception
[13/04/2015 2:27:41 AM] Martina Lucija: ok awesome .. this is even more great then i did think .. and i did know some of the project so far .. anyway when we get acces to the site we will have content ready there or just tracks ( sry if i missed that ) ?
[13/04/2015 2:28:48 AM] Imagina Sam: So at the beginning we just download and upload to our YT channel, and the platform will drive traffic for us?
[13/04/2015 2:31:13 AM] Scott Caplan: Is our channel to be strictly MP3, no video?
[13/04/2015 2:31:24 AM] Martina Lucija: @imagina sam you are building your brand .. so yes platform will do it for you but also you will be batter if you also open your fb,twotter etc for your own brand ( that you will also help in your promotions ) .. that is how i got it anyway :)
[13/04/2015 2:31:37 AM] Martina Lucija: twitter*
[13/04/2015 2:31:51 AM] Andy K.: whether we 'll in touch with the artists through the portal to buy more content or private ?
[13/04/2015 2:32:35 AM] BBHF John: @Martina
Content is track
Track is a piece of music
[13/04/2015 2:33:19 AM] Martina Lucija: yeah i get that .. just do not get how to upload just track in youtube ?
[13/04/2015 2:33:20 AM] BBHF John: @imagina Sam
If you'd like to give backlink to the site too, that would be awesome.
[13/04/2015 2:34:56 AM] BBHF John: This will answer Martina and Scott question, yes it's an MP3, in YouTube can only accept video now so will use background image to accompany youyour song in YouTube, I will try to explore youtube music key and see if can have opportunity for you all, it's a new feature by youtube and I am not so familiar with it too
[13/04/2015 2:35:37 AM] BBHF John: @Andy,
We don't need to get in touch with the artist, it's a professional platform built by Master Degree of Arts in Britain
[13/04/2015 2:35:37 AM] Martina Lucija: ahhh so yes i got it :)
[13/04/2015 2:37:09 AM] BBHF John: At the beginning you just need to have account and select tracks that you'd like to own, it's perfectly your choice. Then you can upload to both platform and your YouTube page. Done
[13/04/2015 2:37:27 AM] BBHF John: No need to rush, you can own 200 tracks at our early stage
[13/04/2015 2:37:50 AM] BBHF John: The tracks already paid, I will just organize them and license them all for each one of you
[13/04/2015 2:38:20 AM] BBHF John: So maybe 10-15 tracks daily to build authority and engagement to your fans
[13/04/2015 2:38:40 AM] BBHF John: Or 5, it's all up to you.
[13/04/2015 2:38:52 AM] BBHF John: Anybody still not getting anything?
[13/04/2015 2:40:04 AM] Imagina Sam: What's the genre of music? And what's your suggestion to brand our channel name, as in what type of name is suitable which can go along with this project?
[13/04/2015 2:40:31 AM] Martina Lucija: yeah wanted to ask similar as sam :)
[13/04/2015 2:41:03 AM] BBHF John: You can start thinking your artist name :) it's going to be epic man I tell you. Genre of music you can choose, they have widely applicable genre for your tracks
[13/04/2015 2:44:39 AM] Imagina Sam: So we build a pen name acting as a musician instead of a music channel (Universal Music for example)?
[13/04/2015 2:45:39 AM] A Dalley: So in summary we all are allocated at and initial stage individually up to 200 tracks to begin with. This will come in an MP3 format - We can then repurpose as full license owners of this tracks To this we can then build a brand using Yotube facebook twitter etc - At some stage i guess with your support we put forth an application for Content ID -- What I would like to know with this heavy work schedule can we have some form of time table in a step wise format culminating a plan of action?
[13/04/2015 2:46:10 AM] Scott Caplan: Being that I am in Los Angeles, it sounds like I will have an opp
01-07-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Please beware of this person Riefkhy
I also was suckered by Riefkhy as were 12 others members here(14 total) on this content ID BSO, he strung us along with reports of youtube changing algorithms,etc,and giving us little projects that kept us complacent, meanwhile he achieved content ID for himself about a year ago, then claimed to be amassing content IDs in other accounts, supposedly for us, but with neverending excuses why he couldn't share them with us yet. He stole a total about $20,000.00 US and laughs in our faces over skype. Great guy, huh?
01-15-2017, 08:56 PM
Thanks I will keep away from that guy...
02-17-2017, 05:28 AM
Yep, he scammed me as well selling music license and ran away completely.

His business is to make crap BSO's and make money. Sell hope, trick people and make money.

Shame on him.
02-17-2017, 06:10 AM
In march it turns 2 years that we paid only false promises
22.gif
02-17-2017, 06:11 AM
In march it will turn 2 years what we paid for - nothing delivered
02-17-2017, 06:46 AM
he is a pro scam artisit
02-17-2017, 05:24 PM
I have been provided with a solid proof that he is indeed a scammer.

Aside from the fact the lot of members were a victim here.
I wont tolerate this kind of act.

Permanently BANNED now.

BBHF is not a place for scammers!!!

This may serve a lesson to others as well not to scam members here!!!.
Closed

25.gif