21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2016, 04:06 AM
Please Help
Hi guys I have tried for multiple years to start a business online and I've made and it isn't going as planned. I had 1 year out from school and I kind of got into a loop of procrastinaton and only made $1414 in a WHOLE YEAR. Which is like half a months salary in my country :/

The reason I'm making this thread is because I know it's possible to make money...
I don't want to give up my dream of becoming a sucessful entrepreneur by going to work a 9-5 job.

I'm currently stuck and very sad to be in this position, I feel like I have wasted one whole year of my life. At this point I don't even hang around with my friends anymore..

I am spending around 15 hours per day on my computer and yet I seem to get nowhere. It's a terrible feeling and I know I suffer from shiny object syndrome and such but I can't get rid of it. This forum made it x100 worse with all the free courses. But I know it's my fault and not the forums fault.

The only time I ever go "outside" is 3 times per week when I go to the gym. If I hadn't had the gym to support me I would have probably been 100 times more depressed then what I am now.

I'm starting to think this whole internet marketing thing is a scam and that the only people who make money are the ones who are creating the products. I don't know why I even share this with you. I for one hope that you are in a better position then I am and I wish you the best of luck in your internet journey
04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Please Help
I feel for you.. but, I've seen similar threads a couple of hundred times by now..

My first advice is, leave your internet marketing dreams.. for now.

The thing is this... MOST people are doing their thing, all day and all night.. They continue to work in the exact same pattern.. Until they give up.. Because NOTHING happened.

People are asking for help, they continue to be miserable and cross their fingers and hope something will change.. But it never will.. Not until YOU change.

A fantastic quote from Albert Einstein.
Quote:Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

To me, it sounds like you're literally trying to force knowledge and success your way, and that ain't gonna happen.. You've made $1k in 12 months. Be proud of that and take a step back..

Try to connect with other people in your situation. Change your goals. Change your approach. Change your mindset.

Sure, you've "wasted" 1 year.. but seriously, you earned more than MOST people ever will online.. And that's a fact. People suffer from SOS, they read a terrific title of a new fantastic product that promise that they'll make more than $10,000 in the next 90 days etc.. But none of them are doing it.. Most of them, won't make it because of 1 simple thing.. Because THEY are standing in the way of their own success. Effort, time and dedication.. Read, learn and implement. There's no shortcuts.

You've spent time and you put in tons of effort.. but you can't reach your goals.. Why is that?

You probably won't find that answer because you're in that same spot over and over.. Take a step back, take a look at things from another perspective.. Is there anything you can do about it..?

In case you're totally lost after doing this.. And your "cash cow" isn't working anymore.. Then, you'll need to find somehting else.. Find it and stick with it.

Best Regards,
EviLDoLL

46.gif