5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Pillars of Digital Marketing
Which are the effective Pillars of Digital Marketing ?
05-15-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Pillars of Digital Marketing
The four pillars of digital marketing are content, communications, community and commerce. Used together these four elements enable you to develop relationships with a community interested in your business.
05-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Pardon my skepticism as I answer a bit too bluntly and with total honesty here:

(03-11-2019 05:43 PM)jjohanson Wrote:  Which are the effective Pillars of Digital Marketing ?

From what I have seen those are...

1 - Greed above ALL;
2 - Willingness to lie endlessly with a smile;
3 - Totally OK with making 100% false claims;
4 - Promising support, then laughing at the suckers;
5 - Hash, hash and re-hash !!

Again - please pardon me - but this is EXACTLY what I have observed in over 90% of the stuff peddled by IMers via MMO.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-15-2020, 02:28 PM
(05-15-2020 02:22 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Pardon my skepticism as I answer a bit too bluntly and with total honesty here:

(03-11-2019 05:43 PM)jjohanson Wrote:  Which are the effective Pillars of Digital Marketing ?

From what I have seen those are...

1 - Greed above ALL;
2 - Willingness to lie endlessly with a smile;
3 - Totally OK with making 100% false claims;
4 - Promising support, then laughing at the suckers;
5 - Hash, hash and re-hash !!

Again - please pardon me - but this is EXACTLY what I have observed in over 90% of the stuff peddled by IMers via MMO.
Happydance Perfect 10 Perefctly Put
05-31-2020, 05:29 AM
In my opinion, the main pillar is content marketing because without a good eye catching content, you have nothing, then comes social media marketing which is the hype nowadays as almost everyone uses it and it can help greatly in generating traffic for your website, this is followed by analytics which help you in taking the right decisions and choosing the right strategies. Lastly mobile marketing because you need to be where your customers are and ignoring it will be a mistake.
18.gif

33.gif