22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2016, 08:15 PM
PewDiePie, YouTube Gaming Star, Made $7 Million Last Year
Hey all,

How are you making money on Youtube? I see some game players are making millions a year just by playing game and upload their video showing how they play the game. It seems an easy way to earn money with Youtube doing this way.

Does anyone here in BBF earn money by uploading game playing videos?

Source: huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/07/pewdiepie-youtube-earnings_n_7747392.html
01-19-2016, 05:55 AM
RE: PewDiePie, YouTube Gaming Star, Made $7 Million Last Year
I am guessing he gets a revenue share from adsense that plays before the videos. That and paid endorsements and such. Have to have millions of views though.
01-23-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: PewDiePie, YouTube Gaming Star, Made $7 Million Last Year
I took a course on Udemy on doing this. Not that you really need a course - it is pretty straight forward.

Initially the majority of the money is made with Adsense on YouTube. But once you become "YouTube famous" people will pay you to endorse their products, give interviews (to give other people's channels a boost), etc.

My problem is that I still like a lot of the old DOS games like Commander Keen. LOL. But hey, maybe I could do a channel where that's the thing. I doubt I'd have much competition, and there are a number of us DOS game geeks out there. Not mainstream or anything, but... they're there.

Actually I have kind of been getting into Forge of Empires lately. But there are already a ton of YT videos on that one.

51.gif