52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-30-2022, 12:16 PM
PayPal stole users’ money after freezing
Anyone experience where PayPal steals your money for no reason and won’t tell you why your account was shutdown and they take all of your funds before the 180 days is up?

it doesn't matter the year it happened, its still your money, comment and pm me the paypal email and story behind it, lets try and do something regarding it
11-19-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: PayPal stole users’ money after freezing
Yes, it happened to me even though my account is all document verified and with business documents too, they always do not give you answers, and I think they protected themself already with the conditions and policy you accepted at the beginning of opening the account, so nothing to do they steal your money legally.
01-29-2024, 06:48 PM
Arstechnica has an article on them stealing money. Happened to me last year "You are running a Ponzi scheme". No proof (which is against their TOS and illegal). Call them "Get a lawyer to make us say why". Scumbag company with no positive reviews in the last year on TrustPilot. No outcome as yet. In some countries they have a "Mind and body" law. This is where it is deemed that a person is the mind and body of the company and made the decisions, so is personally responsible and cannot hide behind an LLC as the LLC is not capable of making decisions or implementing policy. So go after the CEO in your country as it was they who decided to implement an illegal policy, not an inanimate company.
02-03-2024, 09:47 PM
It's payscam. What did you expect

7.gif