73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: PayPal new refund policy - what are your thoughts?
I guess this is the price you have to pay when you do business online now. It sucks, but until an internet marketer makes a processor that is accepted by consumers like PayPal, we have to abide by this horrible rules.
05-23-2019, 01:02 AM
I guess this is the price you have to pay when you do business online now. It sucks, but until an internet marketer makes a processor that is accepted by consumers like PayPal, we have to abide by this horrible rules.
05-25-2019, 03:17 AM
Paypal Freze My balance!
05-25-2019, 04:39 AM
Am afraid when a corporation turns big, that’s what they are supposed to do, jerking their customersp
05-27-2019, 06:36 PM
My Advice, NEVER purchase any thing thru Paypal. REFUND POLICY is so BAD.
Customer Protection is NO Good - Dispute is 30 days + 30 days for Claim.

STAY AWAY - You will suffer Serious BRAIN PAIN for real.

My experience went up to 45 for my refund.
INSANE AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
42.gif
06-02-2019, 08:14 AM
in any business you must average out cost of during business from refund, chargebacks and stolen goods than add it into your overall selling price...
this way you stay ahead of the game for such things happening to you bottom-line
its called the cost of doing business and not is for free...not even running this great website
thank you all
06-02-2019, 04:53 PM
(06-02-2019 08:14 AM)shermanbir Wrote:  in any business you must average out cost of during business from refund, chargebacks and stolen goods than add it into your overall selling price...
this way you stay ahead of the game for such things happening to you bottom-line
its called the cost of doing business and not is for free...not even running this great website
thank you all

Not possible if you want to compete by lowering price...
08-04-2019, 05:07 PM
(06-02-2019 04:53 PM)henderson Wrote:  
(06-02-2019 08:14 AM)shermanbir Wrote:  in any business you must average out cost of during business from refund, chargebacks and stolen goods than add it into your overall selling price...
thank you all

Not possible if you want to compete by lowering price...

Huh? If you cannot parse your losses on your overall prices then you also run a business at LOSS... It's simple math, it will get you one of these days... The only place where you can "lower your price to compete" is your worth per hour, but then what's going to happen is you will constantly go in decrease in salary to eventually PAY to work... Me two cents..

SuperMIC
08-15-2019, 03:15 AM
PayPal is shit.

There are many different better solutions.
Crypto, ePayments, Skrill, Revolut, transferwise..

56.gif