40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Paul James - Local Leadz - Discussion Thread
Hey Blackhatters,

I recently found this GREAT product here:
"Local Leadz", by Paul James.

Magic Button :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Local-Leadz-Paul-James-Anthony-Devine-Product-FE-OTO1-OTO2

I was wondering if some of you guys began to implement this technique? Any success so far?

I'm thinking about taking action with this. However, I have a few questions that were not answered in the course. I would need some clarifications.

Maybe we could use this thread to help each other, trade ideas, questions/comments, and share success we have so far?
73cash
[Image: fhsuxic.gif]

The day Micro$oft makes a product that doesn't s**k, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
09-04-2016, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 02:33 AM by PatcheZ.)
RE: Paul James - Local Leadz - Discussion Thread
Thanks for starting this thread SubZero but it doesn't seem anyone who is doing this is willing to share the experiences???
09-09-2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Paul James - Local Leadz - Discussion Thread
In theory it could work - but honestly it has too many variables to go wrong.

You are mainly looking to work with local tradesmen with this method and generally these kinds of people are very hard headed nonsense people who are suspicious
of anything related to internet marketing.

The last thing you need when dealing with them is for the client to say that they replied to an ad on the website - they will look the website up and go direct.

Even though selling the lead is legit - it looks scammy and spammy.

I don't recommend it as if and when you get busted you will tarnish your name and kill any chance of making any future legitimate sales.

12.gif