16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Parasite SEO from Charles Floate
It's funny. Charles threatened the group buy organizer on TV claiming his PDFs are protected and can be tracked. You're one funny guy Charlie. I know this PDF is your bread and butter man but that is just sad bro. You're REALLY that concerned about a $79 ebook that is just a bunch of junk?

Don't you think you've conned more than enough people that a few of these guys can just give away your scam content? REALLY?

You're not even supposed to be using the internet. You've been banned. I guess you'll be back in jail before too long. Probably why the PDF was released so you can put money on your books.

Anyhow. Send me your address when you get to jail man. I would love to pen pal with you.
01-01-2016, 03:54 AM
(12-30-2015 09:25 AM)dmaphia Wrote:  It's funny. Charles threatened the group buy organizer on TV claiming his PDFs are protected and can be tracked. You're one funny guy Charlie. I know this PDF is your bread and butter man but that is just sad bro. You're REALLY that concerned about a $79 ebook that is just a bunch of junk?

Don't you think you've conned more than enough people that a few of these guys can just give away your scam content? REALLY?

You're not even supposed to be using the internet. You've been banned. I guess you'll be back in jail before too long. Probably why the PDF was released so you can put money on your books.

Anyhow. Send me your address when you get to jail man. I would love to pen pal with you.

d***, that's just cold! madslapHitface :D
01-02-2016, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 01:31 PM by GodOfSEO.)
Not supposed to be using the internet? Bit confused where you got that from, considering every social media profile is publicly active, I'm running a biz etc..

I got a slap on the wrist, because I'd changed my life since being a 15 yo kid with an ego and a bit too much time on his hands..

Also where is it "on TV"?? o.O
The OG SEO Leaker~
01-13-2016, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2016 01:06 PM by sambit.)
(01-02-2016 01:27 PM)GodOfSEO Wrote:  I'd changed my life since being a 15 yo kid

Also where is it "on TV"?? o.O
"Since" Biggrin

64.gif