29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-23-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
When I start, it says "PSB stopped, please close the browser"
01-23-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: PandaBot.Net Free SEO Network
(01-23-2014 02:42 AM)thejm Wrote:  When I start, it says "PSB stopped, please close the browser"
Try to run as admin
01-26-2014, 07:27 AM
RE:
with free account can use this?
01-26-2014, 10:56 AM
RE:
i am a programmer , if i may let me tell you something

1: you stated you have traffic coming from your network , i say it isnt a network full of ready traffic , its a p2p system this is..

2: i have got some idiea now how this work and i will programme a p2p tool using winsock and proxies doing the exact same thing scanning through search engine pages , find the link + keyword visit the site with fake refferers and so on .

3: i am using it not this is to slow my friend , coz its using a webbrowser , using winsock would be greater speed faking useragents same time along with proxies if needed
01-26-2014, 12:57 PM
(01-26-2014 10:56 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  i am a programmer , if i may let me tell you something

1: you stated you have traffic coming from your network , i say it isnt a network full of ready traffic , its a p2p system this is..

2: i have got some idiea now how this work and i will programme a p2p tool using winsock and proxies doing the exact same thing scanning through search engine pages , find the link + keyword visit the site with fake refferers and so on .

3: i am using it not this is to slow my friend , coz its using a webbrowser , using winsock would be greater speed faking useragents same time along with proxies if needed
One big difference. This system creates real hits form real users who install the browser on their computer. Not a bunch of proxy hits like bots. I much prefer this as it is much more natural.
55.gif
01-26-2014, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 01:21 PM by hanna21.)
(01-26-2014 12:57 PM)wiseguy Wrote:  
(01-26-2014 10:56 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  i am a programmer , if i may let me tell you something

One big difference. This system creates real hits form real users who install the browser on their computer. Not a bunch of proxy hits like bots. I much prefer this as it is much more natural.
man listen , i said its the same thing only proxies is an option to use if you like , do you know what p2p is ??

torrent
filesharing
teamviewer
ares

all them are peer to peer meaning ip to ip connection using winsock will be super fast coz no scripts etc will load it will keep fireing without you even noticing anything lol , webbrowser takes ages am testing it now , winsock can scan 30 pages in less then 40 seconds , webbrowser will take 12-20min check the difference, am making one tool now youl se ,

this tool panda basicly gets your keywords and sends of to another client and that client computer running the panda will auto search them keywords and click , and so on for everybody yes its very good

also i just came up with a new tool i made its keyword + href + tags creator it looks amazing , google dont hurt you for tags + i just seen google uses tags very affective le so i made this tool and added all custom tags to my page i will give it max 2 days to se results for all the keywords i entered . will let u no then share
[Image: taj5ky.jpg]

i wil add random colour feature to it + all the tags has unique url links so it don't hurt googles eyes.

am also making another tool that will make 1 root page then sub page +linking every single one making unique pages with keywords full automatic with 1 click Biggrin
01-27-2014, 04:03 AM
RE:
already asking for payment!!! i had it ran last night for 3 hours no benifit uninstalling due to asking for payment what a jok
01-27-2014, 05:39 AM
(01-27-2014 04:03 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  already asking for payment!!! i had it ran last night for 3 hours no benifit uninstalling due to asking for payment what a jok
Nobody asking for payment ! It is Free...

All you need is to run the Panda Smart Browser (after start no human action required) daily a few hrs to collect Time Credits for your account.
And the other members of the Panda Bot Network will run your Traffic Campaigns and your website will get visitors from Clean and Real users IPs.
It is Free and It is working.
01-27-2014, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 06:35 AM by MosesW.)
RE:
Panda Bot Network power comes from its system design.

Quality > Quantity

Think about it; you have bought traffic i.e. daily 1000 visitors to your website's some page .
And on the other side; Panda Bot Network sends you daily 10 visitors who searched Google (or Bing, Facebook, Twitter or from any URL where your website's link exists), found your website's link, clicked it, browsed your first page for 12 minutes then browsed second page for 23 minutes and browsed your third page for 17 minutes so on (up to 20 pages per your Traffic Campaign) from real users' clean IPs.

In view of Google; 1000 visitors to some of your page is Junk and will be recorded as bounce traffic. It is not good for your website, furthermore it will harm your website's SERP rank.

But Panda Bot Network Traffic tells Google that your website has quality content, your website is compelling and is a great source of information for internet users. Why? Because your website's visitors (Panda Smart Browsers from all over the world) are spending lots of time in your website and browsing deeply into your website's pages. Thus Panda Bot Network forces Google to improve your website SERP rank and your website will get more organic visitors.

PS I have said daily 10 visitors just for example, you can get as many visitors from the Panda Bot Network as you want up to your available Time Credits and up to number of Panda Smart Browsers of the network members running daily. Your Panda Smart Browser and your computer don't have to be always online to have traffic to your website. The Panda Bot Network will send traffic to your website automatically sooner or later as long as you have enough Time Credits. If you have more Time Credits, sooner Wink
01-27-2014, 07:00 AM
(01-27-2014 04:03 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  already asking for payment!!! i had it ran last night for 3 hours no benifit uninstalling due to asking for payment what a jok
The joke is that you never took the time to fully test the software before calling it a joke. IT IS 100% FREE! I've been using it for weeks and it has given me many hours of free and quality traffic.
31.gif

60.gif