11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 12:00 AM by MosesW.)
PandaBot.Net Free SEO Network
[Image: 1PkzWWU.jpg]

Free SEO Software forces Google to rank your website up

Panda Bot Network

* The aim of the PBN is to rank your websites up by improving your websites’ usage metrics (Increase clicks through from SERPs, Increase time spent onsite/page, Increase visitors’ browse rates, decrease visitors’ bounce rates) and to grow your Social Presence via Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, MySpace, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube.
* PBN is a crowd-powered, unmatched, advanced traffic network, thus the traffic will come from clean and trustable IPs
* PBN forces Google to evaluate your website as a compelling one against your competitors
* PBN improves first your Website’s Usage Metrics and then its Search Engine Ranking
* PBN offers lifetime free membership for unlimited websites per member
* PBN allows creating unlimited Traffic and Social Campaigns per member
* PBN accepts only quality websites that are clean out of any malware and that have appropriate content (not adult etc.)
* PBN Supports any website with Html, PHP, ASP, ASPX etc. pages
* Website owners do not need to add any JavaScript, Plugin etc. to their websites
* PBN allows you (website owner) to create unlimited different browsing patterns (traffic campaigns) with up to 20 pages/website/visitor
* PBN allows you (website owner) to set the visit (session) time of the Panda Smart Browsers for each page of your website, up to 30 minutes/page
* PBN allows you to create 22 different types of Social Campaigns (with Spintax comments ability) to grow your social influence
* PBN does not allow members to run their Panda Smart Browsers via proxies
* The traffic system is based on Time Credits. You earn Time Credits when you run your Panda Smart Browser (i.e. It automatically searches the keyword on search engine, finds and clicks the website’s link then browses the website deeply after it receives Traffic Tasks from the Panda Bot Network) on your computer and your Time Credits are spent when other members’ Panda Smart Browsers run your Traffic Campaigns
* The social exchange system is based on Social Points. You earn Social Points when you run your Panda Smart Browser (i.e. It automatically likes, follows, circles, shares, subscribes, repins, reblogs, Retweets, comments after it receives Social Tasks from the Panda Bot Network) on your computer and your Social Points are spent when other members’ Panda Smart Browsers run your Social Campaigns
* AdSense Safe, Guaranteed Search Engine Traffic from any Google country variants (.com .uk .de .es .fr .etc.) + Bing and Normal Traffic from Facebook pages + Google Plus + other Social Networks + Social Bookmarks + Web 2.0s + Web Directories + Direct Traffic

Panda Smart Browser
* PSB is a free “browser” with additional codes that make it smart
* PSB runs on the members’ computers; after started, it does not require human intervention
* PSB performs as Chrome, Firefox or Safari randomly
* PSB accomplishes the Traffic and Social Tasks that are assigned to it from the Panda Bot Network
* PSB does not fake the referrer, it actually clicks the links on the SERPs or on other URLs then browses the members’ websites
* Traffic show up in web analytics as regular/organic traffic, not as crawler/bot because the Panda Smart Browser is just a browser
* PSB browses websites based on the custom patterns created by the website owner
* Every task that is carried out by the Panda Smart Browser is unique
* PSB is able to run the following Social Tasks automatically: Facebook Followers, Facebook Likes, Facebook Post Like, Facebook Post Share, Facebook Share, Google Circles, Linkedin Followers, Linkedin Share, MySpace Connect, MySpace Share, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest Repins, StumbleUpon Followers, Tumblr Followers, Tumblr Post Like, Tumblr Post Reblog, Twitter Favorites, Twitter Followers, Twitter Retweets, YouTube Likes and YouTube Subscribe.
* PSB is able to spin your Spintax comments and will add the generated/spun texts into the URLs you set in your Social Campaigns
* PSB is totally clean software. Click here for Antivirus Scan Report

Free to Signup, Free to download, Free to run...

http://www.pandabot.net

https://my.pandabot.net/signup
12-15-2013, 09:47 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing useful tool
testing
12-15-2013, 09:59 PM
RE:
It not mature!
Its SLOW
Its complicated
It often crashes
Needs a lot of improvement!
12-18-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Improve Your Google SERP
RECCOMENDED NEW free SERVICE

Great new, free Google SERP Improvement tool. Getting high-quality Google SERP traffic is one of the best ways to improve your Google ranking. And Pandabot is exactly what you need to do this.

Pandabot helps you to improve your Google SERP by harnessing CROWDSOURCE users around the world to visit your website and Youtube videos. Just by simply running the Pandabot browser in the background on your computer, you earn "points" that earn you visits to your website from other visitors.

Pandabot has a lot features. I used to use Google SERP bot but found that it was limited -- it would find you on a Google SERP, click your SERP link -- and then click a second link on that page -- pretty limited. Pandabot allows you to create campaigns that link many of your website pages and the the Pandabot browser will follow them just like a real website visitor.

Pandabot also allows you to "bounce" your SERP competitors. Google penalizes webpages where the visitors visit and leave quickly -- signifying that the visitor did not find the content on that page relevant. Too high a bounce rate and that webpage will start to fall in the SERP. Simply add the bounce competitors feature in your campaigns.

The best thing I like about Pandabot is that it is "set it and forget it." I frequently run my Pandabot browser when I am away from my computer and earn hours of free website visitors without thinking about it.

I have been using Pandabot for over four months and think it great. Take the time to learn how to set it up and you will be amazed at all its benefits.

Remember the more users that use Pandabot, the more we all benefit. Visit Pandabot.net and learn more.

Jannie
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
12-18-2013, 03:32 AM
RE:
nice share...... thank you man
38.gif
12-18-2013, 03:50 AM
RE:
#####

Free Account. The free account is a great deal. You get a 90% time credit for your Panda Smart Browser time from reciprocal users. You spend one hour browsing and you get 54 minutes of reciprocal users browsing your URL-Keyword SERP campaign. Standard account is also available for $99 a year and gives you 200% time credit for your browsing.

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
12-20-2013, 12:44 AM
RE:
To MosesW --

I see that Pandabot.net is constantly adding new SEO features. Frequently systems documentation follows the features. I am curious about the new Social Points feature -- What is it and how does it work? Why do you new my Social Accounts login and password?

Keep up the good job -- I run Pandabot daily.

J. Gurl
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
12-20-2013, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 07:24 AM by MosesW.)
RE:
(12-20-2013 12:44 AM)axle-one Wrote:  To MosesW --

I see that Pandabot.net is constantly adding new SEO features. Frequently systems documentation follows the features. I am curious about the new Social Points feature -- What is it and how does it work? Why do you new my Social Accounts login and password?

Keep up the good job -- I run Pandabot daily.

J. Gurl

If you add your Social Network Accounts with login credentials at https://my.pandabot.net/webapp/social_ne...s_list.php, Your OWN COPY of Panda Smart Browser logins to the social networks with these login credentials, thus your PSB will be kept logged-in to the Facebook, Google+, Pinterest etc while it is working. The system allows you to add multiple accounts for each social network so that you can earn more Social Points by using your PSB (i.e. you can not like a Facebook page more than once with the same Facebook account, same rule applies for other social networks)

When a Social campaign is delivered to your PSB as a new social task, (remember your PSB is already logged-in to Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc) then your PSB likes/follows/retweets, repins etc and you earn Social Points.

If you have Social Campaigns at https://my.pandabot.net/webapp/social_ca...s_list.php then the network will deliver these campaigns to the Panda Smart Browsers around the world (they are already logged-in to the social networks with their login credentials) then they like your Facebook pages, retweet your tweets, repins, reblogs etc. Now you are spending your Social Points and other Panda Smart Browsers' owners earn Social Points.
Meanwhile if members become uncomfortable to have their login credentials are stored on the server, then an option can be added to the PSB software to save Social Networks Login credentials on members own computers as txt file...
12-20-2013, 09:27 AM
RE:
Great stuff. Now I understand. I will give it a try today.
12-20-2013, 12:37 PM
RE:
d*** finally found something that is up to date and current. For the past 8 months i felt left behind.

Thanks for the share!
35.gif

20.gif