20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-22-2015, 04:13 AM
Paidolis' final Share (Rest in Peace Oli and Adri)
Dear Members of BestBlackHatForum,

I’m Elisabeth, sister of paidoli (Oliver), a Forum Member for 2 years.

Please excuse but I need to post this announcement to your Community because our family
needs your support in our darkest hours.

I often sat in front of Olis Laptop while he was surfing on this forum. Sometimes he looks for support on his way to learn how to make some extra Money for his Wife and his Kids and sometimes he just wanted to share something with you. He had a regular Job like the most of you but the internet thing was more than a hobby for him.

On Sunday, 19th of July, Oli left his House to make a pleasure trip with my Nephew Adrian. On their Way, not far away from their goal (the Leipzig Zoo) a Driver lost Control of his Car and hit both while they were crossing the Road. He planned this Weekend for 4 Weeks just because it should be a day with his Son they would be remember for a long time. We didn’t foreshadow that we wouldn’t remember this Day for the rest of our Life.

God reached his Hands to Adrian straightaway and lead him to Paradise. Oli lost his last fight 2 hours later in hospital during an emergency surgery.
We didn’t lose just two of our beloved. We lost Brothers, Father, Uncle, Nephews, Sons, Grandsons and Friends of someone.

It’s very hard for me to write these sentences, not only because it’s a foreign language I write in. It’s the very first time I feel totally helpless and try everything to sort my moods and feelings. Please, from the bottom of my heart, send your Prayers to his Wife Mandy and her Daughter Michelle. The Funeral is announced for Saturday, 25th of July.

[Image: in%20memory.png]

Please show your Respect and send your condolences

In loving Memory of Oliver (paidoli) and Adrian I set up this condolence Thread and a Website where you can send your condolences and also get my brothers’ last Share. I think he would love it.

Oliver
03.11.1983 – 19.07.2015
Adrian
05.04.208 – 19.07.2015

Thank you for your condolences, your help and your respect in this darkest hours of our life

Elisabeth
07-22-2015, 04:25 AM
Paidolis' final Share (Rest in Peace Oli and Adri)
Dear Members of BestBlackHatForum,

I’m Elisabeth, sister of paidoli (Oliver), a Forum Member for 2 years.
This is the last time a Post from this Account is coming in to your Community. I created one for myself yesterday but needed the because i didn't know how i can post a Message like this.

Please excuse but I need to post this announcement to your Community because our family needs your support in our darkest hours.

I often sat in front of Olis Laptop while he was surfing this forum. Sometimes he looks for support on his way to learn monetizing techniques to make some extra Money for his Wife and his Kids and sometimes he just wanted to share something with this you. He had a regular Job like the most of you but the internet thing was more than a hobby for him.

On Sunday, 19th of July, Oli left his House to make a pleasure trip with my Nephew Adrian. On their Way, not far away from their goal (the Leipzig Zoo) a Driver lost Control of his Car and hit both while they were crossing the Road. He planned this Weekend for 4 Weeks just because it should be a day with his Son they would be remember for a long time. We didn’t foreshadow that we wouldn’t remember this Day for the rest of our Life.

God reached his Hands to Adrian straightaway and lead him to Paradise. Oli lost his last fight 2 hours later in hospital during an emergency surgery.
We didn’t lose just two of our beloved. We lost Brothers, Father, Uncle, Nephews, Sons, Grandsons and Friends of someone.

It’s very hard for me to write these sentences, not only because it’s a foreign language I write in. It’s the very first time I feel totally helpless and try everything to sort my moods and feelings. Please, from the bottom of my heart, send your Prayers to his Wife Mandy and her Daughter Michelle. The Funeral is announced for Saturday, 25th of July.

In loving Memory of Oliver (paidoli) and Adrian I set up this condolence Thread and a Website where you can send your condolences and also get my brothers’ last Share. I think he would love it.

[Image: in%20memory.png]

Please show your Respect and send your condolences

Oliver
03.11.1983 – 19.07.2015
Adrian
05.04.208 – 19.07.2015

Thank you for your condolences, your help and your respect in this darkest hours of our life

Elisabeth
07-22-2015, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 04:44 AM by Devlin.)
RE: Paidolis' final Share (Rest in Peace Oli and Adri)
So sad to hear of this, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

I've just donated $10 to the funeral fund.

I just noticed Oli joined us here on BBHF just 1 day after me.

RIP Oli and little Adrian.
07-22-2015, 04:41 AM
Wowo I VERY sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through. I pray for your healing. May God bless you and all that surrounded the both of them.
07-22-2015, 04:47 AM
Hello there...

Thank you for your condolences and wishes. I'm speechless...
72.gif
07-22-2015, 04:48 AM
My condolences. I've just made a small donation too. Rest In Peace!
07-22-2015, 05:13 AM
Very sad to hear, my condolences and may his soul rest in peace.
07-22-2015, 05:15 AM
Really sorry to hear that...

Donated 19.07

RIP Oliver and Adrian
07-22-2015, 05:26 AM
I don't know what i have to say. I can not find the right words...thank you, thank you, thank you
God bless y'all :-)

I would like to update the website with a condolence Site and a Site where i list all the Donators and Peoples which decide to lend us some Money to handle all the funeral expenses for my Brother and my little Hero
07-22-2015, 05:40 AM
My condolences to you and your family. He was taken so young in life.
May he rest in God's perfect peace.
53.gif

35.gif