36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2017, 09:12 PM
PTC Forums 1.0 (Austerity Edition) - Inovative method to SEO
PTC (Paid To Click) site are great places to make some money by clicking on ads but most of them are scam. The admins simply do not pay, with this in mind i have registered in various PTC sites and went to the forum section asking what was the minimum payout and if i had to pay to withdraw the money. With this question i added a link to one subdomain that i control and started link building.

Now back to the tool, i have created a tool called PTC Forums that contain all the forums that either gave a backlink or generate a search result with the subdomain i use. To make this, is easy, you just need to register an account which takes less than a minute and in most cases, and do not need to confirm the email and go to the forum and post your message with the link.

PTC Forums is separate into two categories Premium (15) and Normal (34). The Premium has 15 PTC sites that offer backlinks with follow and nofollow attributes. Normal has 34 PTC Sites that generate a search result.

Download:
PM Me
08-07-2017, 01:14 AM
RE: PTC Forums 1.0 (Austerity Edition) - Inovative method to SEO
Irrelevant forum links doesn't matter actually. Unless you are in make money online niche
08-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Good to know, still i have a good list of links that can point to anywhere i want.
08-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Acourding to Article 35 Section 2 Line B you can de-list the search results with Complain Tool.
06-14-2019, 07:45 PM
thankeeeeeeeeee
21.gif

34.gif