47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-26-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: PROTECTED CONTENT SHARE - NEW DISEASE AND ABUSE OF BBHF
I do not mind having to hit the thanks button to see a share, and yes it is irritating if you have to do it on every post. Especially since all this stuff can be found on other forums in a matter of minutes.

I like to see good conversations about the stuff being shared. How it works, other ways to implement it, how you use it, etc. But forcing people to post about something that they do not have or used before is pointless. I like the special note here:
Quote:[SPECIAL NOTICE]:
Review your post or reply before posting!!!
Minimum of 30 characters needed!!!
Useless spammy post will NOT be accepted!!!
We DO NOT need it!!! Be WARNED!!!
You are forcing people to post 30 characters of spam each time they post on there. Unless someone has knowledge of what is posted, how can there not be useless spammy posts? It is just not possible.

If you want to lock posts, then just have everyone hit the thanks button without having to post on there. You can still track everyone by looking at you clicked the thanks button.
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 02:07 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
RE: PROTECTED CONTENT SHARE - NEW DISEASE AND ABUSE OF BBHF
UPDATE:
>> Old thanks data was been converted to likes data.
>> New thanks system is been created that doesnt force users to post reply in order to unlock hidden content
>> Member can just press thank button WITHOUT the need for the reply.

How to implement this?
Simply enclosed it with LOCK TAGS.
The html format for this is
[Image: hidey.png]

or

Simply click the LOCK icon
[Image: lockcn.png] on the editor.
[Image: addprotect.png]

IMPORTANT Note:
After clicking or pressing the THANK You button.
Please REFRESH your browser so that hidden content or protected link will appear or show. Thanks.

Read UPDATE here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-UPDATE-How-To-DO-Link-s-Protection-Attachment-s-Protection-Content-s-Protection

Thanks.
Closed

41.gif