72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-26-2012, 01:09 AM
PROTECTED CONTENT SHARE - NEW DISEASE AND ABUSE OF BBHF
I really do not know what is the sense of locking a share when it is already shared WITHOUT LOCK on other forums, This is the trend and disease that I see her last few days. Locking the share was created not for collecting forced thanks for leecher shares but for protecting UNIQUE AND NEVER SHARED cracks and files destinated only for BBHF community. I see this abusive trend of locking leechers file in 75% of threads. The result is completly spammed thread full of non-significant posts without any contribution for the readers. Sentences like....Let see if this works, I probably will use it, This could help me...etc has only one effect - that the people will stop reading the posts or giving them any attention. I also think, that if somebody writes the post in the thread, this post must be voluntary and enthuiastic and not forced and without any value. My solution is simple. If somebody lock a share, that is leeched from other forums /and the proof is very easy to find/, users should report this and the leecher loses al thanks and posts in his thread. Otherwise we will soon drown in the dark ocean of no value posts and forced thanks. Write here, if you have any opinion about that.
04-26-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: PROTECTED CONTENT SHARE - NEW DISEASE AND ABUSE OF BBHF
well said,i agree,,protecting for leechers is good but it's anoying for other members since the thread will be supercharged with insignificant replys.
it's better to put password on sharing files or lock the zip's with password like "bestblackhatforum.com" i think it will be better.
04-26-2012, 01:36 AM
I agree with all that you say.
04-26-2012, 01:49 AM
its needs to stop!!! I always do give thanks here, and I think its really just counterproductive to have this, sometime I think I might as well spend he $5 dollars than wast even more time and giving in, but some of these wso are so bad it s not even worth the $5 ... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! no more locking...
04-26-2012, 01:55 AM
I started a thread yesterday that addressed this very thing. first thing you know the thread was moderated and comments to the thread were moderated. So be careful what you say. Apparently thre is no freedom of speech here. In the thread started yesterday after several members including myself expressed the same sentiment as is being expressed in this thread. We were accused of not liking the "Protected Download System" because we were leechers, althought to be honest I am not sure that I know exactly what that is. Unless a leecher is someone who takes and never gives anything back to the forum. So the solution seems to be force the leechers to leave a worthless comment and a thanks. I am not sure how you can really force someone to leave a thanks, after all,if you force a person to say thank you is it real gratitiude?
Let me state that I and apparently many others agree with what is being said here. If they want to put up protected downloads what not create a section for them to do it? These up loads do not belong in the Freebies Section. After all they are not FREEE but rather have stipulations attached to them. what about this "protected download system" reminds one of
extortion ?
One more thing in the even I am no longer around it is because I have been Banned because of expressing my views on this subject.
8.gif
04-26-2012, 02:45 AM
As for me, protected content does not affect me personally. I can recognize really unique share in question of seconds as I have quite good overview on IM releases and news, so then I do not mind to thank and post. What really anoys me is that some people are using protected content like kinda Black Hat method to get thanks and popularity for old and leeched files. I would call it Black Hat Marketing inside of Black Hat forum. Funny, isn't it. Btw, nobody can bann you for a honest and educated opinion. You do not make any damage to anybody. Admins know, that the quality of this forum is in its own people, their enthusiasm to have better BH community than other - and your opinon is part of this way to be better and unique.
04-26-2012, 03:46 AM
imaster and jamesc35453:
this discussion, I think, would have more credence in a superVIP thread. In a public thread - of course you are going to get some leecher non-paying jackasses agreeing with you... probably the same people that are leaking shares.
04-26-2012, 05:11 AM
I do need to retract one of the statements that I made in my earlier post. and that is concerning the opinons of those that do not agree with the moderaterator not being published. My additional comments were published so I retract all statements that refer to certian comments not being published.
Additionally, If uploaders want to place stipulations on their downloads then it is their business. However these uploads should not be posted in the "Freebies" section. I agree with the comments posted by ImMaster concerning this being used as a form of blackhat marketing.
04-26-2012, 06:30 AM
I don't get people sometimes, they post shares just for the thanks, when it has already been shared on other forums, you should just share out of the kindness of your heart, not because you need more thanks, what benefit does having alot of thanks give you on this forum?
04-26-2012, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2012 07:16 AM by sayuso.)
I personally think its a bunch of bullshit, no one should have to press like and do a reply, this benefits the person who is sharing this, forcing people to like or make a reply so there ratings look good, well the problem I have with this new protected content share is that there is no open conversation, every post or thread I open up is full of thank you's or a reply ( Which is thank you also ) there is no constructive criticism on the product that's being shared no feedback at all, I myself thanked a few with a reply and honestly I don't like to continuously do that to boost the rankings of the sharer, if you have a good share you will get your props from my end for sure, but if your doing it to benefit your self and your rankings then I feel like your wasting my time and everybody's else' s, b4 I was able to read every ones feedback ,now the post are filled with thank you's and no feedback, you can get these shares from another forum and not have to go through all this bullshit, my problem is are you helping best black forum and its members or are you just looking out for yourselves to boost your credibility. This PROTECTED CONTENT SHARE should be for non members not members. Just my thoughts.
23.gif
Closed

39.gif