61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2017, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 02:22 PM by Theo1.)
"PRIME INFLUENCE"- Many Would Say the BEST INFLUENCE MANUAL on the Planet!
Whoa!

I just stumbled upon this Super-Rare Gem that will leave everybody in the "Influence" World in wonder! Like many of my other "finds," THIS is arguably the most readable and usable Manual on how to immediately cast a "Spell" of Influence and Control over anybody you come in contact with! Now I don't mean this in some kind of "New-Agey" Witch-Crafty way-

I'm talking about Hard and Fast Influential techniques that we can use DAILY in our Marketing and COPYWRITING especially-

If you're looking for some fantastic, hidden, and entirely SUBTLE Manipulative approaches to "assist" your PROSPECTS with their "Buying Decisions"- Then THIS book is what you need!

Here's just a quick excerpt from the VAST GOLD-MINE of "INFLUENCE" techniques revealed in this almost impossible-to-find-Manual-

"3 Steps to breaking Mind Control
Wake up from the Trance
Break Bad Habits of Lazy Thinking
Strengthen Your Mind to Think
Wake Up!—1, 2, 3…Wide Wake
To wake up from your trance.

As a hypnotherapist, I see many folks in my office that come and swear to
me they just can’t be hypnotized. I just nod my head and listen. The funny
thing is that a lot of times, I have to de-hypnotize them just for them to be
able to regain normal presence of mind.

You would be amazed at how many people are walking around in a
constant state of hypnosis and even shock. Not being able to connect with
your true feelings is very unhealthy. When you are consistently
disconnected from your true self and ability to have full emotional
expression, you are more susceptible to sly and clever mind control. This is
why people think they need to be entertained, shocked of some other
powerful jolt to the system to just be able to “feel” something. The saying
goes, if you’re not in control, somebody else is…hmm."

Do YOU want to have this INSTANT power? It's virtually GUARANTEED when you read through the quick 112 pages of this Manual!

Grab it NOW and start influencing all of your friends, co-workers, and DARESAY ENEMIES as soon as TOMORROW!

Code:
http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/FAyZKRv6/file.html
10-04-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: "PRIME INFLUENCE"- Many Would Say the BEST INFLUENCE MANUAL on the Planet!
Thanks, Theo.
10-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks, Theo

Add +rep
10-05-2017, 12:54 AM
Great share theo, max reps buddy - thanks
10-05-2017, 01:23 AM
thanks for this amazing share
69.gif
10-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Just downloaded and had and quickly read through a couple of pages. Some very interesting ideas there and I feel sure they would work if ACTED upon. Theo1, thank you for sharing. Repped.
10-05-2017, 07:58 AM
Sounds like a fascinating read. Thanks for the share. Rep added
10-05-2017, 08:36 AM
(10-05-2017 05:30 AM)samdman007 Wrote:  Just downloaded and had and quickly read through a couple of pages. Some very interesting ideas there and I feel sure they would work if ACTED upon. Theo1, thank you for sharing. Repped.

Hey sandman007-

Thanks for your feedback- Yeah I just wanted to add that I found this manual to be "very readable" and easy to get through- I know most will argue that Cialdini's great work "Influence" is probably the best book on the subject, but I've found for most people, it can be a bit more dry and academic, reading more like a textbook, and truth be told, I know many people who have HEARD of the book, and even OWN the book, but I don't know many who have really READ the book, certainly not in its entirety- I find THIS book here, just much more manageable for everyone-

Thanks! Theo
10-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Thanks man. REPS+++
Make impact on lives around you wherever you go. Make them happy, give them hope, love each other, care for each other. We're all ONE!
10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
A powerful share on how to use influence in your marketing and spoken words. Simple ways to increase the results you are getting.

As a copywriter, understanding how to influence so that you can increase conversions is key to success. Both for your own campaigns and those of your clients. I am always looking at ways to do that.

I have read "Influence", cover to cover - more than once, and have incorporated the ideas it contains into my work. I have seen the results of what this can do.

Copywriting is key to success online and in business in general. And any copywriter that wants to be successful needs to be a student of human nature. This is a good share as it points you in the direction of increasing your skills and understanding how to be less influenced by others, and how to increase your own ability to do it.

Use it wisely.

Cheers,

G.S.
61.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

34.gif