79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-22-2015, 09:05 PM
[POSSIBLE?] Caught Selling Downloaded PLR Products???
Hello fellow entrepreneurs and marketers, hope you're doing great!

Now, what if I download a PLR product from BBHF and sell it online with
paypal or even upload it to JVZoo (where the PLR originally was sold),
and lets say I do really good, can the PLR creator "bust me"???

Yes, the PLR-license are included and it says it acts like a proof and with it,
Ii have the rights.. but I do not have a transaction to back up my proof or
even let them know my JVZoo email address etc etc..

..well, you know what Im talking about and I do not have to explain any further :)

So, BBHF fellas, what's your take/thoughts/knowledge about this?

Really think big as well, lets say that you market the PLR and sell hundreds
or thousands of copies or so.. not just 4 or 20 ..

Thanks in advance.

Buddha

08-24-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: [POSSIBLE?] Caught Selling Downloaded PLR Products???
interesting one...
08-24-2015, 01:51 AM
interesting one
let us know about it
08-28-2015, 09:01 PM
yeah folks, anyone? can we bump this up a bit ? :)

(However, I believe the License will take care of everything though, but I'm not sure)

Experts, what are you saying? :)
09-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Just take the time to re-brand or re-purpose the PLR into something more original. Change the cover. Remove all internal links. Rewrite paragraphs, Rearrange the chapters, etc. Give it a new look. Get 2-3 PLR on the same topic and mix them all together. In other words put some effort into this and you'll be fine.
50.gif
09-02-2015, 12:42 AM
you will have no problem but take time to tweak some parts and update it if you do this ur reputation will collapse on long run.
09-11-2015, 11:41 AM
I agree with all the suggestions ... it is so easy to auto search daily for the first line of each and every paragraph in the PLR, and if you dont have MRR license then you have a problem when you get that lawyers's letter.

Also, about two years ago I saw a software that could reconfigure individual pdf to be 'unique' when the MRR license was issued: if not modified that allows to see which MRR license was the source of the sale (or initial source of the BH distribution).Hitface
11-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Thank you guys! :)

all good answers and it is definitely make perfect sense to reprand and rewrite etc and thats a given to do, at least for me.. but Im curious about if I do NOT rebrand or anything like that, if I have the license, even though I do not have a receipt to show or so, is the licens still enough?

I mean, almost always it says "you have to be able to show the license on demand.. nothing else is really said, but we really want the definite answer.. for example, I bought a lot of PLR some years ago, and wanted to be nice to friends and just gave the products to them, with license and all.. (and its awesome to give and share, we all know that here on this forum.. at least for us hehe )

But I don't want anyone I share with to get caught or so.. of course its their own responsibility to what they release and not, but still, we don't want the kind and awesome sharing of such products to be a disservice if it can backfire.. see what I mean? :)

Do they integrate some codes / certificate algoritms on the pages for etc? is that even possible? fingerprint stuff, that might signal to product creators? like a "call home" thing?

I think it's an important question and I want all of you to be aware of it IF its possible to get "caught".. you know, all exited about releasing a product, then it backfires..

bump for this, its an interesting topic I believe..

What do you say pros?

Peace Thanks
11-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Good points... thanks
Closed

50.gif