76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2014, 02:53 PM
PLease help me to hack facebook account
Who can help me or teach how to hak FB account!please
05-22-2014, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 03:27 AM by Sri Lankan.)
RE:
use keyloger etc.....
ADD++ REP IF YOU LIKE THIS
05-22-2014, 11:46 PM
RE:
I wanna learn too pm me on forums
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t,
so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
"
05-23-2014, 04:56 AM
RE:
This ain't 4chan - We are not your Personal Army - and while it's a BlackHat Forum, it's geared towards Digital Marketing - You want an actual hacking forum, but they're going to tell you the same thing I am about to say right now:

"Educational Use Only" Use this info at your own risk....

Only Ways to Hack Facbook

1. Phishing, either a fake email account that looks like its from FB, or a site/fb app, that redirects and tells the user they need to reenter their details

2. Bruteforcing the account - which considering the average password is about 8-19 characters, could take you more than a year.

3. Keylogger - they need to download something from you that logs their keyboard input, usually this is something run in the background

4. Remote Access/Tunneling - You basically either need to again have them install something, or you need to crack open their IP address to take over their computer.

5. Educated Guess Work - Some People still use names of bfs/gfs, husband/wife, date of birth, city born in, pet names, etc...

Remember - These are all considered to be cyber crimes, and if caught, you will be punished - typical hackers shield themselves behind multiple proxies, servers, and encryptions...

Look up those topics, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, but I guarantee you, you will be mostly wasting your time - just let whatever it is go and do something else.

13.gif