78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2023, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2023 07:46 PM by PtKMZ.)
PLR Training School from JR Lang - Internetslayers.com
https://internetslayers.com/how-to-use-p...ting-blog/

Be sure to click through all the blue links to get the most out of this share. Happydance

This is one PLR Content Creator for which content is hard to obtain, as she protects her assets super well. I can't see many shares here of her excellent products. Shares are greatly welcome, if you should have any.

Reps always appreciated. One can never have enough ....Thanks
07-29-2023, 02:54 AM
RE: PLR Training School from JR Lang - Internetslayers.com
This share doesn't belong here mate, this section is for sharing PRODUCTS with PLR or MRR that can be downloaded and resold. Here you share a web page with information, useful we should say it, anyone can access free. There are sections for these kind of 'shares' on the forum.

Cheers!
SuperMIC
07-31-2023, 02:15 AM
PatZMK: Thank you for your effort and reps. This would be useful for beginners.

SuperMIC: You are correct. Perhaps, since you have been here longer and were so quick to point it out, you could add value by recommending specific forum sections to which you referred?
11-03-2023, 11:39 AM
Thanks PtKMZ........it might be in the wrong section but it's a valuable resource that i wasn't aware of!
11-20-2023, 04:53 PM
You get free PLR PRODUCTS. When I want PLR I look here.

I am JR, and I love providing my customers with the highest quality PLR products that they can actually use. Expertly written, deeply researched, and comprehensive authority content is what you will find here on popular topics in in-demand niches!

I invite you to join my list!

You will get a ton of great freebie PLR, and I send brand new FREEBIES every week to my list in support of their business efforts. I will NEVER sell your email address or SPAM you with useless junk!
13.gif

45.gif