49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2012, 10:43 PM
PLEASE READ THIS!
Hello guys,

I thought this will help people who don't know..

This is about downloading, uploading, thanking, giving rep to someone..

If you are Downloading stuff from BBHF, please make sure you scan it by your own anti virus software. Virus Total scan is good but I don't know if it is accurate.

If you are Uploading stuff for BBHF, make sure you have copy of that particular file so you can re-upload it again(I made mistake didn't keep the back up file :))

Don't give "thanks" just randomly, please check posts below OP's post, if the download URL is working or not. (The main uploader also take note that if your link is dead please put a note on the main download like this http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Newe...wer-Bot-V3)

Reputation- This is the main, if you found the post helpful please rep the OP. Don't add reps randomly, hoping you will get back for no reason.
There should be some kind of rep system..(DOnt know about this, clarification needed if any)

Thanks!
If you think that I miss something, please do share below.
Or
MODS, if you think this is not necessary, Delete this thread, I won't mind. :).
Regards!
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
12-27-2012, 05:11 PM
RE:
Also, its great if there will be PM pop-up message, like, if some one receives new PM's, their should be one POP-UP that "you have new PM or message" some thing like that, so that members will know, they got a new PM's..
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
12-30-2012, 01:23 AM
RE:
Also, this is Blackhat Seo forum, don't make Blackhat Hacker forum.. I have seen so many people are uploading hacking stuff too..
01-11-2013, 12:53 AM
RE:
Another update...
Guys if you are posting something please wait at least 10 minutes, your every reply that you post need some time for moderation.
So keep it in mind and don't post again again..

Good LucK!
04-04-2013, 08:07 PM
RE:
great infos, thanks
52.gif

68.gif