27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2013, 11:37 PM
PLEASE HELP TO GET ACCEPTED GOOGLE ADSENSE
Hey brother,, anyone can help me to get accepted in google adsens?? im so desperate 3 times have rejected ,, so anyone have trick ort can help me?? please...
07-03-2013, 12:30 AM
RE:
yeah man, sent me that errors, which mail by google robots,
and also sent me the website link which you have apply thanks
jacksii
07-03-2013, 02:28 AM
RE:
only GOD can help you ! look dont buy any adsense approved account or dont use any trick to get adsense account because they will get ban before you get paid .its advice for you , if you want adsense account just improve your site according to adsense T and CO
07-03-2013, 03:48 AM
RE:
sir, thats the matter behind ,
07-03-2013, 09:55 PM
RE:
(07-03-2013 12:30 AM)jacksii Wrote:  yeah man, sent me that errors, which mail by google robots,
and also sent me the website link which you have apply thanks
jacksii
you can do that for me??
61.gif
07-04-2013, 09:02 PM
RE:
When you submit your site to google adsense department, send a generic website, like a one page wordpress blog website with content and WITH NO ADVERTISING BANNERS. Put banners on once you've been approved. They rejected my first website which had banner and other things. Then I sent them my other wp website with just information (content) on how to find a job and that site got approved.

It's good to keep a plan website that you only use when submitting to CPA Networks and Google adsense.

Hope this helps...
07-04-2013, 09:04 PM
RE:
wanted to add that the wordpress website I sent that got approved had one medium size image wrapped around content and was a one page wordpress blog platform, which you can set up for free.

65.gif