49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Own Dating Site Creation / White Label Dating Site Creation
Starting your own dating site can be done in multiple ways. If you want to build the next bas ass SOI offer you need a huge financial backing and lots of experience with what you are doing.

The other option is to either use a white label from companies like DatingFactory.com for example, but let’s split it up in 2 different chapters and start with the Pros and Cons first.

Pros of your own offer:

- Full control of your own members
- Creative billing options (wink wink)
- Lots of ways to up-sell existing members to other products
- Extremely profitable if done right (hundreds of thousands of dollars a day)

Cons of your own offer:

- Extremely expensive to start
- You need a custom CMS if you really want to do it right
- You need proper processing (web / mobile )
- Getting processing / billing can be extremely hard
- You are responsible and liable for everything that happens on your site
- No existing members
- Creation of fake profiles, employing multiple staff members to coordinate t

Pros for a white label:

- You can literally create hundreds of them in a matter of hours
- No liabilities
- No issues to register a company to get processing
- Processing and billing is provided by the actual site behind the white label
- Existing members

Cons for a white label:

- Limited control over your members
- You can’t maximise the ROI of each member and have limited monetisation options
- If the company providing the white label goes out of business tomorrow, so does your site

But lets jump into starting your own offer and let me teach you the ropes. I will give you a rough outline and answer all your questions more in depth along the way. That way we can keep it easy to understand and less overwhelming for everyone.

If you start your own dating site you definitely need a custom CMS - there is no way around it. All existing Dating CMS’s out there have limited capabilities and you either need to heavily customise them yourself or relay on their support, so you are better off hiring a developer or a small team and building your own backend.

Once you have your own backend you need to fill the site up with fake profiles. Trust me, all big sites are literally living on fake profiles. Rome wasn’t build in a day and there just aren’t 5000 girls within 15 miles near you ready to hook up. You guys know that this is all fake. If you look closely at most dating sites you will notice that they say its for entertainment purpose only and some profiles are fake etc. They have to do that to cover their legal issues.

So basically you are looking at an entire staff that creates and runs your fake profiles for you to get the site of the ground and even if you get more and more members you will still need to keep your fake profiles going to avoid chargebacks and keep your processing / billing alive.

Processing and billing is a science on its own. It’s extremely hard to get approved for a high risk (adult, gambling etc) merchant account and it gets harder and more strict every day. ( All those guys creating and running rebill offers are masters at obtaining merchant accounts in nominee names and pretty much just burn through one merchant account and roll over to the other. ) You would want to have your own merchant account versus a 3rd party billing solution as you can keep the credit card data and always find a new bank if your current one gives you issues.

So getting a merchant account is extremely hard, building the CMS isn’t easy either and creating fake profiles and hiring staff to run those profiles costs a lot of money too. After you have the basics setup like this you still don’t know what the average member is worth to you. That comes down to how well you train your staff who runs the fake profiles and what kind of features your sites offers. Are there any bonuses, anything that keeps your members from leaving and cancelling or evening charging back their membership?

To figure out those numbers and what payout you are able to offers requires another huge chunk of cash, as it takes an average of 3-4 months for the first chargebacks to roll in. So you basically have to push traffic constantly, keep your members active and happy and hope you got your act together or you can lose your ass pretty quick on it.

Like you see its a whole science on its own and it’s a real business - nothing you just do as a side project if you don’t have the financials and the knowledge to do it right.

I will go into more details as your questions keep coming in,so don’t hesitate to ask and i’ll be more then happy to guide you in the right direction, show you where to get merchant accounts, find developers etc. But again, this is nothing for the faint hearted. If you want to save yourself all this stress just build a white label and generate some passive income that way.
04-01-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: Own Dating Site Creation / White Label Dating Site Creation
nice information about dating, I'm interested..
04-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Interesting post on own dating site, something I'm thinking of doing someday.
Thanx for sharing your knowledge.
04-05-2016, 02:26 AM
wel come and thx for your feedback

27.gif