38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-21-2018, 09:39 PM
Organizing Your Affiliate Information
Hi Friends

Need assistance to have the best way/techniques to organise own affiliate information.

How many times have one of the following situations happened to you?

- You’re about to write a post and mention an affiliate product, then have to spend time to look for the affiliate link for it.

- in need of a new banner for an affiliate product, but have no clue where to get it.

- You’re curious about your earnings for an affiliate product that isn’t under the umbrella of a major network, so you have to search for the affiliate site login, figure out your username, reset your password, and so forth.

- You are watching your Twitter stream and see someone asking for opinions on an affiliate product that you wrote a review for sometime last year, so now you have to find that review post.

- You’re just shy of your next payout and want to do a little push on all of the affiliate products you have under that network, but their promo materials are spread out all over the place.

- While some of these things don’t take a lot of time, I’d bet there have been situations where you passed including that affiliate link, banner, checking your stats, tweeting your review post, or making several product pushes because you were too busy to mess around with tracking the information down.

My way :

I am just using excel file to track these links, banners and the rest of the stuff.

However, I was wondering if there's a software to manage and organise this.

Please share your thoughts and techniques please.

Thank you

12.gif