72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Option to Reset Windows 10 Password Can't Remember
"OMG! I lost my Windows 10 local account login password, how can I get the password back? I need to login my computer as usual, so that I can send the photos in my iPhone to the Windows 10 personal computer. Unfortunately, I can't open the PC at present! Please help me to log it in!"

As a matter of fact, when you can't remember password in Windows 10, you can attempt the following tricks to deal with it:

Option 1: Reset Your Windows 10 Password via Microsoft's website
If you created a Microsoft account and are using an email address to login to Windows 10, then you can reset your password using another machine (or smart phone) via Microsoft's Windows Live password reset page. This is the easiest way to recover Windows password.

Option 2: Reset Windows 10 Password Using Password Reset Trick
Alternatively you can reset your Windows 10 password using the 'password reset trick'. This involves the following:
Use either a Windows DVD or Hiren's Boot CD to gain access to Windows
Enable the Administrator account
Use the Administrator Account to convert your Microsoft Account to a local account, so you can change the password locally.

Option 3: Reset Windows 10 Password with Windows 10 Password Key
In this way, you can use the best Windows password recovery tool, Windows Password Key, to reset the login password of Windows 10. It supports all Windows versions and you can use it to reset or remove password in Windows system. It also supports to reset password in Microsoft account. See more at http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

[Image: microsoft-account.jpg]

54.gif