18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Opinions on Assault on Charlie Hebdo
As you all probably know,

Yesterday there was an assault on the Charlie Hebdo, a satirical weekly newspaper where they draw all kinds of illustrations (also provoking ones).
There were 12 dead and a lot of injured people.

What do you think about this event? Do you think this assault was really conducted by Muslims, or do you think this is some kind of inside job just like the 9/11 to spread hate around the Islam.

Me, being a Muslim, I reject this. This is not the way of handling conflicts neither is any kind of violence.

We live in 2015 and the way these kind of things should be handled are through verbal communications.

The islamic foundation is also in shock that something like this could've happened, as it is the most inhumane thing to be done in whatever religion there is or will be.

Human does not kill human. That is the number 1 rule in my vision.

Please tell me your opinions on this, I would like to hear them.

What would you see as a solution? What kind of law should be conducted to prevent things like this from happening again?

Thanks for your time.
01-31-2015, 11:49 PM
RE:
Hello,

I'm french and I'm not Charlie (of course, I'm sad for grieving family)... Why ? Because there is no real freedom of speaking here. Charlie Hebo is just a newspaper influenced by politicians and lobbies like others medias.

Some countries have dictators... Here in France, we have lobbies. My country is governed by them. If we discuss about immigration or Islam or Judaism, we are instantly insult : racist, anti-semit, etc...

All frenchs politicians know there are a "wrong and bad islam" spreads in prisons and poors neighborhoods but they can't speak about that by fear of lobbies and lose muslims voters (electors ? I don't know the right word in english)... Assaut on Charlie Hebdo is the result of a lack of courage to adress this issues of religion and immigration.

In France, the f*cking problem is the power of lobbies.

13.gif