67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 07:20 PM by alex44.)
Offer Vault All Stars by Mark Roth vs Aff-Playbook
I'm new to CPA and have decided that that is what I want to focus on. I had shied away from it in the past because I thought it took a lot of technical expertise. I know now that I was wrong. Not knowing much about CPA I am looking for the best training I can afford. From what I have gathered the two sites I've mentioned have the most votes by people at different forums.

I am looking for a site where members actually interact and help one another. That is how I learn best. I have video courses galore and ton's of reading material but I'm not getting it. I even purchased 'CPA Evolution' and can't wrap my head around it. Without discussion I'm lost.

I have viewed the Mark Roth sales video and truth be told it sounds too good to be true, although the reviews at the product review section at the warriors claim it to be excellent and say that he delivers everything he touts in his sales video. The only thing I know about Aff-Playbook is what is said there and that is not really very descriptive. The person raving about it is actually an affiliate so he has a personal interest.

Would someone with actual experience share their views on these two sites? Without going into a boohoo story, I want to say
that I haven't the money for both or to be jumping from one to the other. I want to pick one and stick with it. I'm tired of jumping from flower to flower like a dumb butterfly, spending money and getting nowhere. I just want one that is going to work. Any insight would be appreciated.

If there is any other paid site that you would suggest, please do. Free is good but I'm not getting anywhere with FREE.

Thank you, alex44
10-05-2014, 06:32 PM
RE:
STACKTHATMONEY
10-06-2014, 08:17 AM
RE:
(10-05-2014 06:32 PM)VICIOUS Wrote:  STACKTHATMONEY
OK - I give up! What do you mean by 'STACKTHATMONEY'. Is that some kind of secret code? Is it a site? What the hell is it?
If you can't be helpful why respond?

-alex44
10-06-2014, 08:17 PM
RE:
its a paid traffic forum if you have money for paid traffic its a good place to start
Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy - the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation...
- Mark Twain
10-06-2014, 08:48 PM
RE:
Id definitely recommend StackThatMoney as well, great forum with many guides and tools and very helpful and knowlegeable members.
72.gif
01-06-2015, 03:14 AM
RE:
I would recommend StackThatMoney.

Also, could you please share CPA Evolution>

Thanks
01-08-2015, 07:25 AM
RE:
Didn't see this I guess STM it is
01-12-2015, 04:01 PM
RE:
I've tried both forums.. both have good content and about the same rate of activity. However the one whom attends to the questions will be one of the 'coaches' at ovallstars while aff playbook the owner will reply to ur questions personally. Aff playbook also have presence in conventions such as affiliate summit
01-16-2015, 05:06 PM
RE:
I can recommend Affplaybook :)

27.gif