52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2014, 10:43 PM
OMGX vs OMG No Holds Barred
Hey guys, I have the OMG No holds Barred costs 2997$ and I'm wondering whats the difference between it and OMGX which costs 4997$ ?
and should I get OMGX or just stick with OMG NHB ?
05-26-2014, 02:45 AM
RE:
Its the same crap with a higher price !

More exclusive shares! Click Here
06-02-2014, 08:05 PM
RE:
This course is pure shit!! Go and get a BBHF vip Account instead of pay something for mike long and his gang full of idiots!!
06-03-2014, 02:10 AM
RE:
I would like to see it, just to see if it is really as bad as these GURUS say it is. PM me if you want!!!
06-03-2014, 12:16 PM
RE:
Its a course on how to use PBNs to rank websites for Launches or Local SEO - also covers stuff on email marketing and what not. You can get a VIP and download the upload I put up in the vip dls section if you want to check it out.

all in all, its doodoo
73.gif
06-14-2014, 08:03 PM
RE:
I agree, over 100 hours of video to learn the basics of SEO, useful points(i just glanced as it bored the life out of me):

-Tutorial on Magic Submitter(you will find better ones free)
-Tutorial on GSA(official GSA documentation is better)
-Suggestion of indexing social pages with the above softwares.

It really could be summed up in a 100 page eBook, but again the refund rate would be mad, so make it 100 hours and add some encouraging support to keep clients from requesting refunds(bearing in mind that the course will take ages longer to finish that the grace period or time the payment service will give to allow a refund)

Yes it is a load of rubbish, for a fraction of the price you can get the best of breed of SEO softwares, VPS, a decent computer etc, with all of this and BBHF VIP membership to study real IM you will have a very good headstart.

PS:I would also add that for all bad things recently risen concerning GBs it is a good thing that I only wasted $15 to figure out that OMG is utter rubbish. It really is common sense, just think: would anyone making the amounts of money the authors claim would give away such a method? Even for nearly $5k a piece they would be worse off than scaling up their system to enter the multi-million figure level.

-
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.

21.gif