46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-04-2012, 05:08 AM
North America only method
So what I've been doing for the past 4 years is making some money through the affiliate market. At first it started with getting a PS3 and 360 Elite (which I sold later for $$$) and then I just started selecting PayPal payments instead. This method requires you to sign up on a freebie website, pay for an offer (Gamefly is the cheapest) and then you need to post your referral link and get people to do the same. Each prize requires a different amount of referrals (ex. $250 PayPal = 5 referrals).

What I do from there is just ask friends and family if they're interested first. One way to get your friends excited is to get them to complete the offer and pay them the $10 they paid for Gamefly (investment). If I still have any referrals to get, I go on Kijiji or Craigslist to promote (with fake email accounts).

I then go on Fiverr and get some Tweets from celebrity accounts (read reviews). You can also get some cool signatures for forums that update your status.

Example: [Image: 12668949.png]

It's not the BEST way to make money, but you can get some free stuff with some SEO and Social Media knowledge.
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
RE:
Your post ad proposal is interesting. But hence further investigation before getting in is intelligent.

26.gif