17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Noob results! Finally making some $$$
Hey everyone, First off I'd like to thank all the other members who have posted their methods and given advice. I've been reading lots of posts here for a while and have finally started making some $$$. I though now would be a good time to give back so other noobs can hopefully find their way too.

Probably a lot of this is common knowledge to most but hopefully is helpful to others...

Basically I setup a review site (Sorry not giving away my niche). I've found the best way is to search for upcoming releases in your niche (Video games, console, electronics, cars, etc), use your imagination. Create a review site for that release, I used a wordpress template. Get a domain that matches the product(s) you're reviewing, ie myproductreview.com or something similar. If you don't know how to setup a site go to flippa although you will need a higher startup budget.

Once you have your domain and site up you need to get it ranked in G. This is easier said than done and I made many mistakes here trying different things before I was successful. Most importing things I learned was to have quality backlinks and lots of link diversity. Biggest mistake was using fiverr for cheap backlinks to my money site. Fiverr is good for a lot of things but the quality just wont be there (or at least from my experience).

Backlinks are probably where I spent most of my energy. Lots of manual links to get things going. I had some extra $$$ so I got a backlinking service from tracktoseo which paid off quite a bit. I started to move up really quickly after that in ranking and started getting good traffic. Nothing crazy but a good couple hundred visitors a day.

That's when I started to monetize the site. I put up some amazon products related to my niche as well as clickbank. I not making a crazy amount of $$$ but am getting 3 to 4 clickbank sales a week and about 2 amazon sales a week. It's good for a start and I've signed up for another seo service from tracktoseo to hopefully rank in the top 3.

Anyways hope this helps some of the other noobs if for nothing else that if you keep working you'll get there!
10-26-2012, 03:27 PM
RE:
gr8 dude..means you are going to v.i.p member soon here after making money from here :)
all the best for your sale dear.
10-26-2012, 05:11 PM
RE:
good work my friend...way to take action!
10-26-2012, 07:22 PM
RE:
keep it up.
10-26-2012, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 07:36 PM by tono4850.)
RE:
is it better to build a review site around one particular product or an authority review website with lots of products reviewed ?
and how to write a review on something i havenĀ“t ever used personally? :) thanks
59.gif
10-26-2012, 10:27 PM
RE:
You say high quality backlinks and link diversity are they key? How does the .edu, blogg comments and wiki links offered by tracktoseo = high quality backlinks? Fiverr sellers offer these same links at lower prices.
10-27-2012, 01:03 AM
RE:
This is very good that to share the methods of earning publicly. By this here we could choose our best one.Good luck every one.
10-27-2012, 01:22 AM
RE:
I'd be willing to venture a guess that TrackToSEO uses Fiverr gigs to fulfill backlink orders.
I'm only basing that on the fact that the site was sold on Flipppa for $70 and the sale page shows its costs in increments of $25.
Check it out: https://flippa.com/2818574-12-site-speci...no-reserve

10.gif