68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-24-2017, 01:37 AM
Newbie Intro Here
Hello everyone!

I'm Kimmy/Kimiko.
I am an advocate of the free, open source, and decentralized web and a true Anon by heart. I don't know what else to say...

I have been selling on eBay and Amazon for quite a while. Learned a lot from mistakes. Been banned from both and still working on fixing my Amazon Seller account. However eBay, I'm trying to get around at (still). I got banned because of invalid tracking from dropshipping at AliExpress and the long shipment times. Learned lessons and still learning.

You'll be surprised by the fast-moving products you'll sell. Mine was surprisingly the fake dome cameras (surveillance). If you can still get in on this niche, go for it. Make sure you have a reliable dropshipper or better yet - hold your own inventory.

I've invested in P2P lending and currently getting payments from it (not much). Affiliate marketing is also one of my sources. Plus, the sales I get from my Etsy shop being a creative and designer myself (although that was self-proclaimed). I also do Fiverr gigs and currently have a 4.7 rating. Not bad. I also have a 9 to 5 that I like but would rather not of course.

I love Tai Lopez and Dave Ramsey. I like listening to their podcasts especially Tai.

I am looking forward to sharing good stuffs here. My own creations, my purchases, etc.

Here's to a decentralized system. Happy holidayss ya'll.
12-24-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Newbie Intro Here
WELCOME @ikimmybee
12-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Welcome on board
12-24-2017, 05:50 AM
Hey Kimmy. Welcome to BBHF.
12-24-2017, 10:54 AM
WELCOME A BOARD KIMMY
8.gif
12-26-2017, 08:17 AM
Welcome bro pm me to get to know'you better
01-02-2018, 03:10 AM
welcome on the board :)
01-02-2018, 04:21 AM
Welcome aboard the Road to Financial Freedom train, Ikimbee!

6.gif