76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2011, 08:17 PM
New user and a question about SuperVIP
Hi all BBF members.
I am new to this forum but not to the IM. My IM career started in sept. of 2009. From there I have learned a lot of new and for now I have a website wich generates me about €400 a month. I know this is not much but I have not much time cause I have an offline job also which generates me € 2000/month. But I like Online Marketing, I like earn money at home, in my world. So I hope in the future I will find good software ( I have not bought any just used cracked versions which did not work ) to automate my work. For now I am interesting in SeRobot and I am thinking to buy it ( any testimonials maybe). And I have a question about SuperVIP. How I can access all other forum's VIP sections?? Or you ( admins) just have access to those forum's VIPs and share their files with us?

Regards,
Estek
05-23-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: New user and a question about SuperVIP
when you bought a supervip upgrade, you will be automatically become supervip which give you the power to access all different VIP forum. the vip forum structure and threads you see on other vip forum would be exaclty what ypu see on the supervip section. there are more vip subsections, there's more section to be explore made possible to all supervip member. Hope my answer help you.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
05-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Thanx for your repli, TheDonator. That was pretty clear answer.

So if I upgrade my acount then what information I must provide to admin?

Regards,
Estek
05-23-2011, 07:49 AM
No not to admin but to me. i am the one who will handle upgrade. just send me the details of your payment after upgrading. The paypal you used in paying for an upgrade and date, transaction #.

31.gif