14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2011, 07:42 PM
New user and Lots of Question
Hi i am gr8 to find this gr8 website u are offering to all the Normal users. i love blackhat and Underground community coz underground is the way of Breaking Laws.

LOve Blackhat to the ENd of TIme FRame

yes u have the Paid section which leads to vip access to many Vip section of the Other Blackhat forums.

I have Few question and i am Newbie and i can ask ?

1. How to be active on the forum which already have lots shared? [ Mod should make a Post on how to be active on the forum]

2. There are Other blackhat forums which share exact u share , How would u explain the Difference between them and BBHF?
as i have been the member to all those site u have listed , to some i am active and to some i am less active.[ i wont shared the username here nor i will LEECH]

3. Can i Request for any website Vip section Login ? [ yes i know i have to be Supervip]

Donating 50 bucks is small amount looking at ur site Map and the content overall. Does supervip have Post count.

Hope i will not be banned for asking Above question.
05-24-2011, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 06:09 AM by Blackqueen.)
RE: New user and Lots of Question
to answer number 2. this blackhat forum shares what other blackhat forums shares and have and also what all whitehat forums share. i can't afford all the other forums fees hence why this is the best one of them all because it gives me access to all other VIP forums. and it's a good thing too. am seeing some of this forums have nothing really new and impressive and they charge high fees.
you only need 5000 quality post counts so you can be VIP without having to donate, otherwise no post count in VIP
also, you only get banned here for spamming. your questions are legit.

no need to fear i know how you feel. some of this forums remove your post right away just for yawning. am looking at some of this forums and you get banned just for yawning. it's ridiculous what happens in this forums. here it's about leaking and sharing and not spamming. i love this forum.
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
05-24-2011, 06:18 AM
one of the mods will tell you more info. mods here are busy doing important things to improve the forum so they will answer you completely soon. am just a happy member.
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
05-24-2011, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 11:08 AM by ccpaleadvipp.)
I appreciate your response in here blackqueen.

1. How to be active on the forum which already have lots shared? [ Mod should make a Post on how to be active on the forum]

Ok i might assigned some mods but although was not necessary.
ACTIVE means you participate in post. you say thanks. you help fellow members. you make name :) as long as your here then your active. Remember to always help everyone.. :)

2. There are Other blackhat forums which share exact u share , How would u explain the Difference between them and BBHF?
as i have been the member to all those site u have listed , to some i am active and to some i am less active.[ i wont shared the username here nor i will LEECH]

The BIG difference was we are EVERYDAY UPDATED with lot of VIP Files (almost RARE) unlike other forum.
Other BIG difference too was our VIP here is ONE TIME PAYMENT.
Its SUPER CHEAP for as low as $50 you will get to access all the VIP files from different forum. almost exactly from their VIP.
your VIP will NOT EXPIRE, its a LIFETIME access.

3. Can i Request for any website Vip section Login ? [ yes i know i have to be Supervip]

You don't have to since the ripping of VIP files was done by mods and by few members. You do not need to go to any vip cause you will get almost exactly the feel of what other vip forum is.

One more thing, there's MORE to COME... i never stop.. we will NEVER STOP.. :)
05-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Well said admin,

And welcome to BBHF, thanks for asking questions cuz we're here to help :)
49.gif

28.gif