45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2021, 05:32 AM
New PayPal Scam - FBI Case
Hello BBHF,

I do not like writing bad reviews about person or companies because business is all about risk, shits happens and bad things comes up but PayPal is a company that scammed their sellers legally.

If you are using PayPal to process huge fund or as your primary gateway then I advise you to stop!

See why..

For couples of years now, I have lost over $150k to PayPal. Lat year I lost over $53k alone which had made went bankrupt because I wanted to satisfy my clients.

...and after the last year incident, I stopped using PayPal as my payment process all over my business around December till now and forever.

I have a legal PayPal account created using my incorporated company details and docs and which was fully verified. Yet, PayPal couldn't let me rest.

Last week, my brother had issue with them where they stole $22k+ from one of his account and another 16k+ from another account. All the accounts were created legally using incorporated company details.

Take a closer look at the screen shots and see the debits and where the debits went to.

[Image: tgzNFsB.jpg]

[Image: piN1I0D.jpg]

The funds are all legal funds but PayPal just wanna be unfortunate.

We have reported this case to FBI and FBI said they are aware of the latest fraud method used by PayPal.

My question is, since FBI told us they are aware of the new method used in defrauding users by PayPal, why haven't they called on their attention and asked them to stay off such ?

So PayPal could actually write back pleading they are investigating my brother complaint of Bankruptcy and Internet Fraud against them to FBI and US DOJ, haha

[Image: z9X0aCz.jpg]

[Image: zv3BTxw.jpg]

[Image: mEE0mah.jpg]

[Image: 2kM5QSp.jpg]

You all should be careful about PayPal.

They have ruined so many businesses including mine.

Whatever the outcome about the new case to FBI, I shall update you guys.

04-18-2021, 01:33 PM
RE: New PayPal Scam - FBI Case
Thanks for sharing this..i got my money stuck on Paypal too which i cannot withdraw...what payment method do you use now?
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
04-18-2021, 10:51 PM
I often see cases like this against paypal.. I dont know details.. except my own personal case.

i have had my business account hacked but PayPal was there 100% time. I dont know if these problems are from NON U.S. accounts that this happens to or not..

it just does NOT make sense for paypal to steal and ruin their reputation when so many other options have become available

thank you for posting this experience

i can imagine so many hackers constantly trying to hack paypal..
04-18-2021, 10:55 PM
I remember when google was scamming adsense publishers.. finally a class action was brought against them

crooks.. with power

what is the alternative your using now.. this is a wakeup call
04-18-2021, 10:57 PM
not able to post
71.gif
04-18-2021, 11:00 PM
scary shit. thanks for posting
04-19-2021, 03:05 AM
(04-18-2021 01:33 PM)jimms Wrote:  Thanks for sharing this..i got my money stuck on Paypal too which i cannot withdraw...what payment method do you use now?

You are welcome.

Those guys are just scammers.

I use Stripe, Payoneer, BTC and Skrill.

Thanks
04-19-2021, 03:10 AM
(04-18-2021 10:51 PM)jimmythesaint Wrote:  I often see cases like this against paypal.. I dont know details.. except my own personal case.

i have had my business account hacked but PayPal was there 100% time. I dont know if these problems are from NON U.S. accounts that this happens to or not..

it just does NOT make sense for paypal to steal and ruin their reputation when so many other options have become available

thank you for posting this experience

i can imagine so many hackers constantly trying to hack paypal..

They have been scamming a lot of people legally and they needs to be dealt with.

Why are other Payment gateways not doing so?

Besides, that is not the case of hackers because PayPal deliberately did that and even people from the USA also complaints a lot.

Thanks
04-19-2021, 04:07 AM
thanks for posting
04-19-2021, 04:30 AM
This is not new from paypal But i guess they are not stupid to do this without protect them self .98% of us not read the condition user contract when we use any website because we are lazy or it is long but that what make you agree the terms of use without know what written in .
37.gif

26.gif