12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2013, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 12:17 PM by SwishaKing.)
New Newbie Case Study $0 To $50 A Day !
Okay I scratch my last project ! This one going to be more focus on doing certain things well !

Okay this is simple for us ! Everyday we will use these sites to make money. But the key to this
method is CONSISTENCY. We have to be consistent with this as well. It's okay to start and take
a break. But you have to finish this. Hopefully we can achieve this goal with in three months.

This will be an on going case study as I have a boat load of time until I start school back in the
summer. My goal is to raise as much money as I can before then. I will out line my progress as
this is my focus tool. This one method I use to actually focus On my tasks for the day .

And I just love to share things. This is also my way of giving back to the forum after I learn so
much from here. I would've never found this information without this forum. So with out getting
Emotional . Lets get to it !

Magic Button :
The No Investment Upstart Guide For Newbies And Other Marketers Alike

Okay so without talking or taking up to much of your time. We will explore our options here! We have two options really. Used free time or Pay. That's it.

Regardless of what you may believe the internet revolve around those two concepts. Yes you do need content and content is king, BUTTTTTT you also need it to be written first.

So either you do it " Your Time " Or Someone Else Do It " Pay " either with there time or money. So drill this in your head. You gone pay something. Its the law of equivalent exchange. Give in order to receive.

Maybe all you need to do is give up time. Maybe you need to pay for someone else time who is better. It doesn't matter. As long as it gets done. That is all you should care about.

Master this and you will be further than most marketers trying to ALWAYS game the system. It's not always good to.
So take this with you. All you have to do is think about it.

The Methods - No Investment But Time " Phase One "

Okay with this first method. We need to invest some of our time to get some nice start up cash to get started.
There are a number of websites that pay you to do things without you having websites and such. We are going to focus on these websites first before we venture off into another phase.

I call this step " Phase One " Because we all need to know how to generate cash without investing to much or nothing at all. I call this the " Hustle Stage " . At this stage we using our time getting together everything we need.

Mentally this does two things. One it helps you get started. Two it help you go at steps. Man like steps. We all do. It makes it easier to see our progress and such!

Okay The sites we are going for are five sites !

The number one site to used and I have personally used it and still do Is MICROWORKERS !

The second site that I Used and get paid from is MTURKS

The Third Site I Used And Get Paid From is IWRITERS

The Fourth SITE I Used To Get Paid From Is HIREWRITERS

And The Fifth and last site is FIVERR

The whole goal of " Phase One " is to get you moving and to get some cash generating into your pockets so you don't become discourage.

The money is in the list but it cost to build a list. You need way's in generating cash without a list or a website !

That Is it for phase one ! Get to work. You cannot move on to phase two until you are consistently earning at least ten dollars a day from all five sites. Which would means you are earning $50 a day .

Lets do some more math.

You working 5 sites each earning you $10 dollars a day. There are 7 days in a week. You are earning $50 a day for 7 days a week. Which means you are earning $350 a week. There are 4 to 5 weeks in a month. We are going to go with four weeks in a month. Which means if you are earning $350 a week and there are 4 weeks in a month you shouldbe earning $ 1400 a month.
Now even though it may not be guru type of money. It is the best way to get a d*** good start to have money to invest in..... Think ABOUT IT . USE YOUR BRAIN FOR A MINUTE ! Now Go Make Some Money !

Quick Questions To All Who Are Reading! Have You Begun? I started today. I will have an screenshot update soon!

Okay this is a quick screenshot. Also I did this within a few minutes. As you can see I have 200 reg. jobs ! And 95 Hg jobs !
So in all I have at least 295 mini jobs I can do to make a nice amount!
So once again lets do some math ! If we say on average we make atleast 20 cents from doing all 295 mini task!
That would be 15 U.S. cents * 295 mini tasks = 44.25 U.S. dollars
in all if I finish the rest of the mini tasks I would have around $50 alone from that one site.
That's a nice amount to start up cash. That's all for today's update!
01-27-2013, 09:41 PM
RE:
Thank for Shear
01-27-2013, 10:19 PM
RE:
Sorry about the late update .. I have to fix the format of my text ! Then I will update my results !

30.gif