78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-21-2017, 12:45 PM
New KDSpy v4.3.42 Chrome edition
Introduction and Welcome Video
Congratulations on getting access to KDSPY v4. You've made a great decision. Before doing anything, please start here with the welcome and introduction video for KDSPY v4. I know you're excited to get started with the software but please watch this video and pay attention to the instructions throughout.

Download KDSpy
**** “Do OR DO NOT. There is no try.” *****
10-21-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: New KDSpy v4.3.42 Chrome edition
WOW! Thank you so much. Max reps to you for this. You're a lifesaver Perfect 10
10-21-2017, 10:34 PM
Hi, thanks for this one! Can you please also upload the welcome video? I feel more comfortable if I watch it first lol
10-21-2017, 11:00 PM
Great share, thanks! Repped..

(10-21-2017 12:45 PM)Beerwolf Wrote:  Introduction and Welcome Video
Congratulations on getting access to KDSPY v4. You've made a great decision. Before doing anything, please start here with the welcome and introduction video for KDSPY v4. I know you're excited to get started with the software but please watch this video and pay attention to the instructions throughout.

Download KDSpy
10-21-2017, 11:18 PM
thanks again!
77.gif
10-27-2018, 05:18 AM
Just like everyone else in this thread... My KDSpy stopped working too -- asking for login information. However, today I found something online completely FREE that is almost exactly like KDSpy:
Code:
https://www.kindleranker.com
Kindle Ranker is free but you do have to create an account to use it... I'm assuming it'll probably stay up for quite awhile since it appears that all the links to books in all the categories you're researching seem to be affiliate links... Wish I'd thought of this. LOL.

Enjoy.
jack

47.gif