8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2014, 01:46 AM
New Case Study = Make $40 A Day With Ease - Newbie Friendly
Alright I'm back with another case study. I wanted to do this one so i have something to give back to the forums. This method will cover a few areas. My goal is simple $40 a day which will pay my rent and food and more. But the catch is to have multiple $40 a day methods going.

The first method is article writing. Let's face it 4 articles at $10 or 8 articles at $5 would do the trick. I have a few ways of earning this and I may use a few websites to do it. The whole plan is to earn $40 with one method. If I can earn it with more than one method by all means I'm going to.

So Lets break down some of the methods I will be trying.

Article Writing = Different Sites
CPA = Mostly PPC
Brokering = Mostly with fiverr
Instagram = Using CPA
Web Design = Freelancer Sites
Web Coding = Freelancer Sites

As you can see just generating forty dollars a day with those sites should be easy.

I'm not telling you how to setup everything, there are plenty of guides out there that would help you do that. My concern is with doing the work and telling yall about it. Lets get it. Day two we will actually start the work.
01-05-2015, 05:19 PM
RE:
Sounds like a great start mate, keep up updating on your journey and I hope you make lots $$$

Cool
01-05-2015, 06:30 PM
RE:
Sounds like is going to be fun and inspiring!

Lets start with Instagram!

Best success with your case study

-KG
01-05-2015, 07:49 PM
RE:
All the best mate :)
01-06-2015, 08:12 AM
RE:
Ok I'm starting hard today. I enjoyed the holidays..now its time to buckle down.

Quick update., Over the past few weeks I cold call a couple SEO business. Each of them was pushing around 500k to 1M in revenue each year.

The reason I went at the high price was because they are more likely to need you. They have the money to fund you. So I got accept by One group. I get roughly around $15 a article. But its all articles under 600 words. I can finish that within 20 mins If im already knowledgeable about the subject.

If not I add 10 to 15 mins for research. The biggest thing in gathering information is the research. You need to know how to research when writing.

So I have them for my article writing needs for now. Until I add one to two more. I don't want more than three different seo compaines to write for. My whole goal isn't to write forever but eventually get to the point of outsourcing some of the work.

I will work out something.

After that I went sign up to two cpa networks. Max bounty, and adscend media. Tired peerfly but haven't heard from them at all yet. I will probably re do my application. I might not worry about it.

I got free $100 bing credit. So I'm about to setup a landing page for and offer. I have to see what they are having and what kind of campaigns they have.

Also about to start these instagram accounts to. I going to use the Instagram Cash Machine Method...search for it..I don't have a exact link here.

I also have facebook credits as well. $50 in credits. I'm going to use that to...but for what I haven't decided.
I also got a $100 in google ad credits will sit on these two for the next week to see what I can gain from it.

Started out writing a non fiction book on marketing. I also started on a young adult/drama/romance short stories. I want to finish one fiction short and two non fiction in a week.

I had one broker deal on a logo I guess I price it too high. Next time I will lower it and send out more ads and emails.

No web design or web coding deal yet. I think I'm going to go the template route. Let me think a lil more on that. Well that's it for this update. Look below for current stats.
01/05/2015
ARTICLES -$0
CPA Bing - $0
CPA FB - ?
CPA GOOGLE - ?
CPA INSTAGRAM - In Progress
KINDLE NON FICTION - Not Finish
KINDLE FICTION -Not Finish
WEB DESIGNS - $0
WEB DEVELOPMENT - $0

As you can see I haven't made much progress other than getting work from a seo company. I can easily make that forty dollars a day mark now with articles.

I'm going to try the bing and cpa combination. I will start out building a list with that to. No use in letting that traffic go to waste. Tomorrow I will update you on what I have done and hopefully you can start your own journey to.

If you have any questions don't be scared to pm me.
30.gif
01-06-2015, 08:22 AM
RE:
Awesome, will follow your journey
01-06-2015, 12:23 PM
RE:
Thank you I hope to not only entertain you but educate and motivate others!
01-06-2015, 03:10 PM
RE:
Ok I just got an idea for another stream. Will update my findings in the next update.
01-06-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 03:36 PM by TreeMan.)
RE:
Alright basically this is what I came up with brainstorming some ideas. I'm going to use blogger blogs to rank in the search engines. The whole point is starting out with $0.

So I went and did niche research. I went into my data banks! My mind and came up with a idea for a niche that was popular, music. I won't say the exact way I went with it but you get my drift. The broad keyword is music but I drilled down a bit. A hell of a lot to.

See when doing this method its best to keep the searches from between 5000 to 500 a month. There easier to rank for sometimes than going after the higher keywords.

My main keyword 2900 my secondary keyword is 260 and my third keyword around 480. That's cool with me. I can work with that.

I will sign up to other social media networks. And just promote this. Write a lot of blog post and find ways on making it look better. This Idea has potential and I have already started on it. I will finish this and tell you in a week or two how things are going.
01-06-2015, 09:00 PM
RE:
Very, Very interesting. Could you also take some of us along on the journey? Maybe, you could leverage individual skill sets to a group level and take the journey as a train does, you be the engine and the rest, that you might choose, the trailing behind. I will be happy to hear from you.
44.gif

65.gif