78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
RE:
The demand for Fake verified paypal accounts will remain there and should be !
Cuz paypal has strong reservations on some countries and they will not allow users from these countries have paypal, cuz they believe they will use it to fund terrorists. These countries are blacklisted and they will never go white list never.

But i live by facts not with any news or Government statements, the fact is that US and NATO forces kill more innocent civilians then the terrorists from these countries on daily basis..
I am not justifying anyone.. but i want to live with facts and truth.

paypal has global importance you can't just bypass it...
You will need fake verified accounts and i think you should have if you are living in these blacklisted countries..
Everyone must have opportunity...

I am also living in one these blacklisted countries and i managing VPS for paypal accounts and it works..

No matter how strong paypal will make there system, when there are people paying for these fake accounts there will be always a way...

So don't hesitate getting a fake verified paypal account only if you are in blacklisted countries, i never encourage users who can have real paypal account should still go for fake one to be in the safer side
04-26-2013, 01:51 AM
RE:
[ALERT] Scrapebox is false

I made the purchase and the seller Scrapeboxe activated normally after three days he deactivated my license and does not answer me anymore,

Beware friends, do not buy this tool (Scrapebox) you guys will be deceived. http://www.scrapebox.com/

I can prove that you purchase, paid by paypal!!
05-07-2013, 03:24 PM
RE:
Thanks for advise
[Image: 468-60.gif]
05-07-2013, 03:26 PM
RE:
Thanks for your advise
[Image: 468-60.gif]
05-13-2013, 07:14 PM
RE:
Thank you for sharing a bitter experience, hopefully this can be a warning to us all to be careful in buying from bidding.
35.gif
06-08-2013, 07:48 AM
RE:
yes, this company is terrible, they screw people very, so we must look for such ways, all the same, there is and option for those who have fake account, to provide original copies of documents and write underneath that he was registered with unreal data just for joke, there`s a chache of renewal.
Anyway, one time I had to return some money to one person, and I did not have paypal, I created one choosing a spain as as country and created unreal names, my frineds gave me some money to this account, I then sent those money to the person I had debt with, after a month, they blocked account of this person(real account with all documents and photos) and returned money to my account, asking me provide info for that, as I choose Spain, and I was not from Spain, I have these money there now, 55€. I used the name Marcus. So If anyone know someone from Spain with the name Marcus, write me back, as we can return all those money, as when the name corresponds and the country corresponds to what I created, it just needed to add a copy of the document of birthday with the real surname, and the case must be resolved. Then this man can continue use this account or take money to bank account or credit card. Give me just 25€ and 30 euro will be yours. Account is white, no illegal operations, only the money that I had to return to. Actually, That was my frist sight with paypal, I did not know what it was. Wait for your posts, offers.
09-02-2013, 01:30 AM
RE:
I dont think he lost $200 in the account, he will may withdraw money after 180 days.
10-03-2013, 07:21 PM
RE:
hi, there are genuine seller... at least, for me, i got a bank acct and real debit card dhl to me... And then i had to call the bank to activate it... and they know that i bought from those vcc sellers and so they didn't ask ssn number. i do alot of shopping on americans sites and get my shipping co that i rented, to ship stuff to me...

find a legit seller. not all are good fellows...
11-21-2013, 05:59 PM
RE:
I personally am grateful not to be in a position to have to try and buy a PVA for PayPal.

However, thank you for the insights and everyone else's feedback on this.

Great food for thought.

There was a WSO released sometime back on obtaining, protecting and reinstating a PayPal account. I believe it may have been shared here or on another forum.

Here is the Salespage link:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/400342-how-get-good-side-paypal-1750-happy-customers.html#1
12-07-2013, 02:28 AM
RE:
thanks so much +1 rep added btw I am new here but i love this forum :)
66.gif

26.gif