17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2013, 02:01 AM
RE:
PAYPAL IS SO HARD , YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN THE RIGHT WAY , MISSING WITH ANY OF THEIR RULES CAN COST YOU YOUR MONEY
12-19-2013, 02:55 AM
RE:
Thank you at first.
Here's my experience wanna share with you.
- for us pp: you don't need adding vcc, just us bank account -> verified, but remember! when you pay to non us pp or new pp you won't be able to send money,they will ask you " you have to add more fund..." even though you have balance, then add a AVS VCC please! Remember avs vcc Not vcc, you have to ask the seller add your pp address to that avs vcc and boom! Never get limited again with your vcc problem.last but not least buy a reloadable avs vcc cause pp check your card if it expired they will ask you to replace another one.
12-24-2013, 10:22 PM
RE:
i did it but never got scammed.. i had bought 2 accs from DP but only old members or have high reputation to do this business to me.. so my advice is buy only from trusted person
12-25-2013, 01:22 PM
RE:
Got my (real) business account suspended once, when paying facebook advertising..
Their explanation were their security system, which just sounded random

Also, at least in Europe, if you hit a certain threshold there is suddenly some more verifying to do
(probably not new news anymore)

Stack accounts and spread out :)

15.gif