36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Never buy VERIFIED Paypal account
Hi everyone.
I always thought everyone is smart enough to realize this by themselves, but I see many who still go for this type of s***. I'm talking about verified paypal accounts or using VCC for verifying paypal accounts. I am writing this post to tell people NOT to go for this type of stuff. To prove my point, I will share my friend's story with you.

My friend bought a verified U.S paypal account, that had both VCC and a REAL U.S Bank Account (as claimed by the seller) with it for verification purposes. He was all good for a month or two with that account, but then he realized what mistake he had made. Paypal figured out that his account was verified through Virtual stuff, the dudes at paypal limited his account. At that point, he had somewhat like+200$ in that account. What happend? As all the info provided for that account was fake, there was no way he could life the limit by providing any documents. If you still are unsure about what happen, not only he lost his VERIFIED paypal account, but he also lost his 200$ funds in that account.

Moral:
Only go for something (anything from a service to a product) only if you can get it in a legit method.

Please Share Your Experience With The Community To Make Sure Others Don't Make The Same Mistake!!

I don't mind any THANKS or +REP :D
11-10-2012, 11:54 PM
RE:
thanks for the idea but i was hoping to buy we cant do everything uncer legimate process....even we do legimate paypal get limit example ....if we deal 1000$ + money with paypal (selling wsos like that ) def they will get blocked..thats why ppl making multiple accounts...anyway..legimate alwasy good and its risk free!
[Image: m9yh7zJ.gif]
11-10-2012, 11:55 PM
RE:
PS : given you 1st rep lol ! ;)
11-12-2012, 09:20 AM
RE:
@vkp1988
sure dude, but the thing is that for me, its not worth it if the account balance is even in 3 figures.. but yeah its fine for making under 100$ as even if it gets limited then, it wont be much of a loss (yeah, my own account with 50$ funds was limited).. but it all depends at what level you are.

So the point is, try to avoid such methods as much as possible, and when you do then make sure it only has enough funds that wont be considered much of a loss according to their financial status (believe me, there are people to whome even 5-10$ matter a lot). So just be carefull. :-)

And sorry dude, just saw your reply right now.. +Rep given.

And, thanks for my first +rep lol, it does matters to me ;-)
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
RE:
thanks realkevin good advice!!
8.gif
11-12-2012, 01:40 PM
RE:
Are you the same guy who posted it in BHW??
The guy who posted there got lot of negative comments and here you got appreciation...
are you seeing the differneces,thats why we are better than BHW...
11-13-2012, 04:11 AM
RE:
(11-12-2012 01:40 PM)stiffler Wrote:  Are you the same guy who posted it in BHW??
The guy who posted there got lot of negative comments and here you got appreciation...
are you seeing the differneces,thats why we are better than BHW...
LOL BHW ADMIN SUX . hes not friendly also BHT same lol ...seriously BBHF great....
12-10-2012, 04:13 AM
RE:
Paypal always shuts or limits your account after a period of time.. I have had 2 accounts with them both blocked but were with my original info so i got the payments after 180 days... the best way to keep this running in a good and safe way from what i learned from my experience is...

Make a PP account with your real info and do not use it for any transactions just use it to receive funds from your other accounts you make using fake info and vcc... never keep any amount in the accounts you make through fake info transfer everyday and to your legit account and transfer to your bank account as soon as you get the payment in your legit account...

By doing this you will be able to run it for a quite long period but one day it will also be limited. that's PayPal....

Last account i lost had $200 + but i will get it after 6 months.. now since i cannot use that CC and Bank account with PP again i am looking for another bank account and card linked to it...

hope this helps.. cheers.
03-25-2013, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 08:53 PM by runboxxx.)
RE:
I never understood people who think that buying so called"veriffied account" or working with multiple accounts will not get noticed.

Why the hell would you need a fake paypal account unless you are using it for illegal purposes.
You guys think that a huge company like paypal does not have his own tracking system to knock the F*** out of your fake accounts?
They upgrade and research in anti fraud method 24/7 and no trick gets unnoticed even if you think you got them - for a short period of time.

I have been working with them since 5 years ago and i got my account blocked only one time- and that was for security reasons (i changed my Internet Provider)
and they asked for some verification details from me so they can restore the access to my account.

If you are selling WSO or anything that will get you higher amount of transactions simply apply for business or premier account and all your troubles are solved.

I see some people crying for 200$ that have been lost by their own mistakes. Get a real paypal account, pass the verify steps , get legit and you will never need to
wonder why is your account blocked or your money lost. And what is really hilarious is that some of the guys that are using or offering paypal accounts ( "veriffied" )
they also have the nerve to claim themselves as honest/legit when it comes to have a business partnership or purchasing a service/product.

How you can ask people to trust you ( send you money or receive money from you) when you are using a paypal account made with fake info?

I am not writing this to advertise for paypal. there are some things that they do and i don't agree but overall they are one of the best solutions for many problems
so far.
03-25-2013, 09:46 PM
RE:
NICE shoot.... NICE TRY .... Nice advice.... great discussion here Smile
55.gif

48.gif