28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2011, 12:40 AM
RE: NeedHelp :(
(05-18-2011 05:25 AM)thornboss Wrote:  Well i need help guys.
How can i market clickbank products?
I have these softwares Sick Submitter/auto blogsamurai/magic submitter/keyword elite.
And yes they are paid versions :(
Yeah i'm to reckless and just bought them because of the reviews.
Now i'm broke please help me :(
Can you guys educate me on how to market using these softwares and clickbank?
please.

You've made a big mistake, unsubscribe magic submitter and sick submitter right away as you can find em here. Then, make sure to download cracked SENuke X, traffic travis, TBS etc here if you're following the SEO path.. And there's also XRumer here, but master SENuke X 1st. I'm sure you can find videos for SENuke X basics and traffic travis in youtube and when you mastered the basics of SENuke X downloads some advance videos here.

Since you had bought Auto blog samurai, you could give it a try. Create a few autoblogs daily, but auto blogs usually don't bring in cash quick, most people see money flowing in in about 3 or 4 months so be patient if you're using it. And for autoblogs, I do not recommend adsense, but you can still give it a try if you insist, and I recommend CPA and amazon, and you can try clickbank for extra income and try to use bulletproof hosting because I've heard about people get banned from their hosting becuuse of autoblogs.

Other than autoblogs, you can also do some keyword research with traffic travis and buy a domain for it. Then, write a few articles about your keywords, you can choose to buy them if you're busy or your english isn't your primary language just like me :) Then, you can set it up with Wordpress as it is recommended by a lot of people but I'm using xSitePro. After that, do some off-page seo for your site with SENuke X and some other tools that you like, and I recommended you to get Scrapebox too but remember not to blast it directly to your site as it's not recommended.

Oh yea, remember to downloads some ebooks about SEO, traffic etc. if you're new to IM, because it will be tougher to master those tools without fully understanding what is actually SEO.

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not any expert, and I don't want to give wrong information to other peoples :)

Well, that's all for now, add me on skype if you have some other questions and I'll try to answer them :)
07-12-2011, 04:57 AM
I suggest you download Vitavee's courses they are the best for this
07-12-2011, 05:39 AM
First of all :) thank you for the replies. lol.this is in the past now hehe. So i was hoping you guys didnt dig this thread.
07-29-2011, 12:03 AM
(07-12-2011 05:39 AM)thornboss Wrote:  First of all :) thank you for the replies. lol.this is in the past now hehe. So i was hoping you guys didnt dig this thread.

So you said "lol" ..seems like your doing well then :-) and may I ask what options did you opt into?

Anyhow, I can see myself in your position not too long ago ...and realised confusion only leads to more confusion unless I stick to ONE d*** plan and work on it. Coming to clickbank I am actually working on tracing hot trends with massive $$$, find a PLR product with sales page, from that make a complete 'video' product and sales page site out of it. And then look for quality affiliates and also do SEO and what not.

If you are seriously into Clickbank, PM me and Im willing exchange ideas and progress.

Best,

E
08-14-2011, 12:35 AM
the problem is there is too much to learn sometimes u just gotta sit down and do some
46.gif

55.gif