51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Need some suggestions and advice for my website
I have been trying to make money for like 4 years and nothing worked so I thought of making a website and do some marketing. I bought a reseller account from my friend (He has a good hosting website) I have good marketing knowledge and ability to convince people whom I am talking with. so i thought of providing webhosting, SEO, Server Stress testing, Web Designing and pretty much everything related to Website building. I cannot offer whmcs so i thought of using wordpress and a nice wp theme for it. I will be targeting local people and people whom i convince by various means so i don't think I need whmcs. Now the problem is I don't know which theme to be used and I am really confused. I have changed like 30 to 50 themes so far, non of them are looking good. Can someone suggest me a good html5 wp theme that can be used for all everything I have mentioned above ?
09-08-2014, 03:58 PM
RE:
I Can recommend U-Design Theme for wordpress. It´s complex with various Sliders and if it´s not looking good, your not setting it up right. Complete flexibility but it takes time to learn it. If you don´t want to work you through the Theme, you might rather get yourself a One-Page Theme. There are countless and you need to look at the Demos. If you found one you like, just get it somewhere and set it up. But keep in mind that you need a responsive Theme that adapts to the Size of the Device. Most Traffic is mobile these days.

for SEO, i like the Scorilo WP Theme. Have it on one of my sites. Solid SEO and digital Goods Theme.
09-09-2014, 02:04 AM
RE:
Head over to Theme Forest and check out Inovado. That has a lot of flexibility and very professional.
09-09-2014, 03:12 AM
RE:
Thank you Zeitgeist bro ! I am having the exact same problem which you have mentioned brother. There are tons of wordpress themes and I really don't know how to set these themes. I have changed like 47 themes so far and I really don't understand why it doesn't look like those websites in the demo ! They look wonderful but when i install then (even after importing the basic xml file they give you) The website looks like shit ! I don't know why this is happening to me ? Is my server possessed by some ghost ? I know it sounds crazy but it really makes me feel like an imbecile =(
09-10-2014, 01:23 PM
RE:
Use Salient theme - It looks really good, responsive,it's easy once you get it setup. It's not hard to learn. And you can import the dummy data to make it look just like the demo.
36.gif
09-10-2014, 03:11 PM
RE:
Thank you Mr.BlackestHat ! Hey can somebody tell me how to setup a payment system there for free ? like receiving money from them ? like payment gateway
09-10-2014, 05:32 PM
RE:
Hello dear,
hope you are well.i will help you regarding your website issue.iam a seo professional since 2008.add my skype adress "ajitav.mishra".so that we will discuss evrything by skype.iam waiting for your positive response.Thanks
09-10-2014, 06:58 PM
RE:
WOW, talk about opening a can of worms.
That is almost like asking someone which car you should buy.
I looked at each of the above suggestions and they are all good.
However, that depends on what you want to do with your site.
I agree with you about setting up a site even using the xml file and it still does not look like the demo. I had that same problem.
Now, I find a demo site that I like and then I use Headway Themes to set it up the way I like using the example site that I found.
Yes, Headway does have a learning curve but the flexibility is is beyond compare.
09-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE:
This theme was shared here xxx/betheme/hxme/hostingxxx

I also like the7 also shared here on BBHF
09-11-2014, 01:18 AM
RE:
This theme was shared here xxx/betheme/hxme/hostingxxx

I also like the7 also shared here on BBHF
65.gif

45.gif