11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Need help or advice for earning money
Hi everybody,

i have a little problem and a question, i'm a newbie and i need help.
I was looking for methods to earn money when i came across Yahoo contributor network on this forum one month ago. Unfortunately Yahoo contributor network was closed a few time later. Someone suggested me to look on odesk or freelancer for work, but unfortuanely many people ask for samples with reference, but as i'm starting out, i had nothing to show as sample. The person who i wanted to work for on odesk suggested me to go on iwriter.com for articles, which i did. The problem is that i have to share the computer with the 3 guys and a woman, because i live with them and i made a big mistake, i saved the username and password from iwriter.com on firefox. I think one of them did something wrong because the next day i tried to do a writing job on iwriter.com i couldn't access my account, after a few attempt and contacting the customer service send me an email with the reason why i got blocked on iwriter: The class IP range that you are logging in from has at least 1 reported spammer associated with that range. Because of this, the IP range has been permanently blocked from iWriter. In order to protect our customers, this block must be put into place. Again, I'm very sorry.

What should i do? Can i use another method to access iwriter.com? Because iwriter is at the moment the best method to earn some money and create a portfolio to do some work on odesk and freelancer. My goal is to save some money to launch a membershipsite, which will cost me alltogether 250$. So i need to save some money asap.

My second question is i need some help choosing a niche for my membership site, i have already sorted some niches that i have passions in and that (can) i think make money. But i can't choose which i start with, please can you help me. I wanted just say that i have interest in all of them, even though they are different.

The niches i'm interested in:
Muscle building, Mobile app creation, Chinese language, Diets, Forex niche, Dating niche (Get your ex back), Golf, Guitar learning, Violin learning, Learning japanese, learning french, Real estate investing, Sport betting, Urban Survival and hiking.

Actually i can add value in each one so i don't with which one to start. Any suggestions?

Thank you guys!

11.gif