16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Need help making money online - I can build websites, write content, make whiteboard videos, post on craigslist
Hey guys,

I live in the US. I've been working with wordpress for a while, I have tried to monetize through websites but failed miserably! It's really hard to get traffic these days and honestly I don't know how to narrow down and pick a profitable niche. I understand every niche can be profitable but since I am just starting out I would need to go with something that is not as saturated. I live in the US I have a good day job but I want to start something online.

With that being said, I am looking for an experienced Internet Marketer to take me under his wing, I can do a bunch of work I just want to learn how to monetize.

1. I can write good quality content.
2. I can design decent websites and landing pages using wordpress.
3. My wife is a graphic designer she can make logos etc..
4. I can put up some money as an investment but I am weary because I've been burned out before.
5. I know a workaround to post on craigslist, however I don't like doing it as it requires a lot of work posting ads manually and each ad has to be unique.
6. I can also make white board videos.

So if an experienced member here is looking for someone, I can do most of the work I just need to learn.

Hit me up!

Thanks
Joe
08-09-2014, 03:07 PM
RE:
No responses :D lol
08-11-2014, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 05:54 PM by P3ngu1n.)
RE:
Start your own company-this is the best option
else
You can selle your skills at fiverr.com ,odesk.com ,freelancer.com etc
you have so many very important skills like graphic design,whiteboard animation creation.wordpress skills
You have just need a traget to earn your income ;)
Happy earnings :D
12-21-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Website Monetizing
Are you still looking for help making money with your Wordpress sites? I've got several different "REAL" online businesses you can choose from but you'll have to pick one and stick with it. Let me know if you're still interested,
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE

36.gif
Free counters!